|'s Blog|| | |
cities never sleep interview
|cities never sleep interview|
02/03/09 at 01:28 PM by DCD08
|this is a short interview i did with pat tarnowski of cities never sleep.|
pat is an ex jamestown story member and his new band cities never sleep is located in duluth, mn
check em out =]
1. state your name and what you do in the band
Pat Tarnowski, Guitar & Vocals
2. how was the band started?
Cities Started about a year after i left Jamestown Story to take some
time off for myself and recoup. I started writing some songs and and put
a band together
3. you said you used to be in jamestown story. can you explain the
transition from that to cities never sleep?
Jamestown Story was going through some changes and so was I so we decided
to do other things, and personally i think Jamestown is at the top of
their game now every song he puts out is gold.
4. do you think you'll collaborate with Dane at all?
(by that i mean like have him do guest vocals on tracks, write songs
maybe, were still really good friends and do shows all the time together
so who knows what the future will hold
5. do you think theres a difference form being based in duluth rather than
Yes, being in Duluth is much harder the Twin Cities music scene is
booming right now and we are about 2 hours away trying to stay with it
6. what makes cities never sleep different from other pop punk bands?
I think we are trying to do the same as everyone else in music does try
to be ourselves and just write our own stuff, everyone pulls influences
from somewhere but the goal is to try and make it your own, and i think
we are doing alright at it so far haha
7. and last question, is there any exciting news/announcements you'd like
We are gonna be hitting the road hard coming up here, and releasing our
as of yet untitled EP within the next few months