1) Finally removed that trailing comma in the clickable profile fields. This has been bugging me for a year and I finally got around to fixing the code. It's funny when the solution is so simple and yet you've overlooked it for whatever reason. (Adding substr_replace($userinfo["$profilefieldname"],'',-2); was all that needed to be done - I don't know why I didn't think of it before - that's basic PHP 101.
2) Friend list pages much improved.
3) Memberlist improved.
4) Friend system vastly improved (uses in-screen removal/addition) instead of the old shitty way.
5) Beta version of the "friend status page" is up (userCP) - more will be coming with that in the future. Just a "proof of concept" sort of thing at the moment.
6) User status on member profiles (online/offline).
7) Minor optimization.
8) Poke (like friend) system moved "in screen" (except via PM for both). Minor "spam" fixes in the code.
9) Added loading screen to ajax powered in-screen readers. Just little UI stuff.
More coming soon ... I'm tinkering with little things on the profile pages right now. Hoping to improve them a little. Blog stuff will probably be after that. I don't know if this is interesting to anyone - but I felt like updating. I'll update more tomorrow (probably while testing new blog stuff) - lots to discuss.