1) Barcelona absolutely killed it live...HUGE sound those guys have. I would be surprised if they did not become much bigger in the next few months.
2) On Anchor & Braille's "Like Steps In a Dance," it is actually Stephen that sings the chorus. I was embarrassed when I asked Aaron about his vocals on that track and he corrected me. Guess everyone has been making that mistake though.
3) Aaron Marsh is a super nice dude and loves music. When I begged for another Copeland record, he assured me at least that he would have to have a bullet in his head to stop recording and making music. That made me feel better.
4) Stephen Christian is a very happy guy that seems to love life in every way. I was glad to finally meet him and see him live. Acoustic vids should go over well.
5) Nate from Sherwood was a good dude to talk to. I had no idea how hard those guys have been working and I hope their new album brings them success. He gave me a copy of their new EP, so I will need to give that a listen.
Kind of random thoughts/notes, but thought I'd share. A very nice evening out, probably one of my favorite shows this year.
Talked to Aaron Marsh tonight and the prospects of getting another Copeland record sound remote at best. Ripped me apart during their entire set. No band has been as important, better yet, essential, to my musical tastes over the past few years.
The night ended with me begging him to at least make one more record.