Head to the replies to watch We Came As Romans' new music video for their cover of Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble." The track is from the upcoming Punk Goes Pop Volume 6 which hits stores November 17th.
It's that time of year again. Fearless Records has announced Volume 6 in their Punk Goes Pop series. This year's release features August Burns Red, Knuckle Puck, Slaves, State Champs and more. You can find the track listing below and the artwork along with a teaser video in the replies.
01) Tyler Carter / Luke Holland - Ain’t It Fun
02) August Burns Red - Wrecking Ball
03) We Came As Romans - I Knew You Were Trouble
04) Upon A Burning Body & Ice T - Turn Down For What
05) Set It Off - Problem
06) Crown The Empire - Burn
07) Oceans Ate Alaska - Drunk In Love
08) Youth In Revolt - Royals
09) Volumes - Hold On, We’re Going Home
10) Knuckle Puck - Chocolate
You can read our new interview with The Color Moralehere. The band's Fearless Records debut Hold On Pain Ends comes out September 2nd - you can pre-order it here. Also head to the replies to check out the band's last tour update from Warped Tour.
No, the way I see it, my free time is when I get on the bus at 11pm at night until 8am the next day, that's when I have free time. The rest of the time is completely dedicated to everyone else, that's the only reason I'm here doing this.
You can read our interview with The Summer Sethere. The band is currently on the Warped Tour, and will be writing for a brand new record immediately after the tour is done, shooting for a Spring 2015 release.
Legendary came out in April of 2013, I’d love to have a new record before April of 2015 just to say we got it out in under two years, that’s really my main reasoning. I want to shorten the “two year album cycle” to about a year and a half, I’d love to have it out in February.
Head to the replies to check out a new song from The Color Morale, "Suicide;Stigma" (featuring Dave Stephens of We Came As Romans). The band's Fearless Records debut, Hold On Pain Ends, will release on 09/02/14. Look out for a new interview with vocalist Garret Rapp in the next couple of days.
Watch Real Friends' music video for a new song titled "Loose Ends" featuring Chris Roetter of Like Moths to Flames in the replies. You can also get a free download of the track by signing up for the band's mailing list. Maybe This Place Is The Same And We're Just Changing is up for pre-order.
You can check out our interview with Breathe Carolinahere. The band's fourth studio album, Savages, is available online and in-stores now. They will be returning to the main stage this summer on the Vans Warped Tour.
Head to the replies to check out The Word Alive performing a new song entitled "Play The Victim" at a recent show. According to the band, it will be the first single released off of their forthcoming album due out later this year.
Punk Goes 90s Vol. 2 will be available April 1st via Fearless Records.
1. Get Scared - "My Own Worst Enemy" originally performed by Lit
2. Memphis May Fire - "Interstate Love Song" originally performed by Stone Temple Pilots
3. Asking Alexandria – “Closer” originally performed by Nine Inch Nails
4. The Color Morale - “Everlong” originally performed by Foo Fighters
5. Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! - "All Star" originally performed by Smash Mouth
6. Mayday Parade - "Comedown" originally performed by Bush
7. Motionless In White - "Du Hast" originally performed by Rammstein
8. Yellowcard - "Today" originally performed by The Smashing Pumpkins
9. Hands Like Houses -...