AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Such An Awesome Portugal. The Man Deal (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=109525)

Frank Giaramita 01/20/06 12:51 AM

Such An Awesome Portugal. The Man Deal

Purchase the new Portugal. The Man album, Waiter:"You Vultures!", and receive a free limited edition b-side 7" (which contains two tracks). This offer is only available at participating retailers and while supplies last. Click here to see the list of retailers.

eclipse 01/20/06 02:12 AM

this band is so amazingly boring.. bring anatomy back plz.

rewindthistime 01/20/06 02:25 AM

ahhhhhhh tuesday. i cannot wait.

middlenameboom 01/20/06 03:11 AM

I'm definately gonna try and find the 7". Are the two songs on this from the earlier demos, I know they are called the pine and the devil, but were they originally called something else?

weworemasks 01/20/06 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eclipse
this band is so amazingly boring.. bring anatomy back plz.

wow, i would have expected anything else as a reason to hate the band. but this band is far from boring, but i guess so.

this vinyl looks great, and shall be framed.

pillpillow 01/20/06 03:20 AM

vinyls are too big for my cd player

Trust 01/20/06 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillpillow
vinyls are too big for my cd player

And CD's are too big for my iPod.

lezsolt 01/20/06 08:18 AM

This album is terribly boring. Good for wannabe-artistic "scene" ***s, who praise Deja Entendu.

marbury1414 01/20/06 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lezsolt
This album is terribly boring. Good for wannabe-artistic "scene" ***s, who praise Deja Entendu.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhha
ahhahahahahahah
ahahahahhahahahaha.

What an idiot.

sparksfly 01/20/06 09:01 AM

i bet mine comes in the mail today or tomorrow. :-D
i <3 this band.

Vic7im of Life 01/20/06 11:03 AM

yay Slackers will have it.

minusthejosh 01/20/06 11:13 AM

i pre-oredered it so i should be getting the 7" sometime this weekend.

avitabully 01/20/06 11:22 AM

What does one do with a 7"? I sure as hell don't have a turntable. My Thrice 7" is sitting in my closet like a piece of flat, vinyl crap. Pretty worthless, and I would sure rather have a shirt. I bet that everyone who pre-orders the CD has a torso

thesego211 01/20/06 01:51 PM

i hate this band name.

weworemasks 01/20/06 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lezsolt

what an ignorant dumbass. using the word 'f a g." and deja entendu is nowhere near comparable to waiter. they arent the same genre, and it is just a retarded comparison.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avitabully
What does one do with a 7"? I sure as hell don't have a turntable. My Thrice 7" is sitting in my closet like a piece of flat, vinyl crap. Pretty worthless, and I would sure rather have a shirt. I bet that everyone who pre-orders the CD has a torso

frame it? i like to frame them, it looks nice.