AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Help Out Andy And Score Some Awesome Stuff! (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=132634)

Frank Giaramita 04/27/06 11:49 PM

Help Out Andy And Score Some Awesome Stuff!

DucatKing has posted several items on Ebay up for auction with all proceeds benefitting Andy Jackson of Hot Rod Circuit. The auction started yesterday at 12pm and will end on Sunday, May 7th at 12pm. Autographed items have been donated from such bands as Taking Back Sunday, Brand New, Thrice, and New Found Glory. For those who weren't informed, Andy, along with his family, lost most of their belongings when their house burned down. Come check out the auctions below for a chance at some rare items, and help Andy and his family out at the same time.

-Autographed Taking Back Sunday microphone/story book
-Autographed Brand New poster
Brand New UK tour poster
-Autographed New Found Glory drumhead & pickguard
-Autographed Thrice Vheissu in-store display

12:46AM 04/28/06 12:54 AM

that's rad of those bands/ ducatking. i used to love hrc.

Snails 04/28/06 01:57 AM

That's cool.

SummerxStars 04/28/06 03:53 AM

if i had 200 bucks i would definately bet on the mic

StartingLine182 04/28/06 05:01 AM

I will be selling some things Ive got from bands and other celebrities in a couple weeks. In january I sent out about 30 letters and even more emails and Ive got a bunch of cool things. I will be selling all of it for Relay for Life. One of the things I got is a signed Brand New poster and a Format signed poster, so Im hoping I can get a lot for them.

Teddythegr8one 04/28/06 05:51 AM

.... i respect what there doign and donating.. but 75 starting bid for a non autographed poster? that seems a bit much..

Jentheoptimist 04/28/06 08:15 AM

Wow no bids on the TBS mic yet?

OMGZzZZzz some girl should like buy it and put her lips on it and it'd be exactly like ummm kissing adam or something hehehhe. LoLzzZz!!!11!!! Plus 4 realz it's 4 charity. God Points 4 sure.

In all seriousness, Andy is such a nice guy and I am sure things will look up for him, and soon. God Bless. I will donate when possible

lyunya 04/28/06 08:42 AM

i know its for a good cause and all, but that stuff is wayyyyyy to expensive. i doubt there will be alot of bids/

formaldehyde 04/28/06 09:01 AM

best of luck to Andy and his family.

prozac mnms 04/28/06 11:00 AM

i wish i wasn't so broke

WSUskee 04/28/06 11:27 AM

Yeah I agree with the people above the bids start out way too high even for a good cause. Its best to start things lower and sometimes they will reach that high.

Imallout007 04/28/06 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jentheoptimist
Wow no bids on the TBS mic yet?

OMGZzZZzz some girl should like buy it and put her lips on it and it'd be exactly like ummm kissing adam or something hehehhe. LoLzzZz!!!11!!! Plus 4 realz it's 4 charity. God Points 4 sure.

In all seriousness, Andy is such a nice guy and I am sure things will look up for him, and soon. God Bless. I will donate when possible

what the....