AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Lostprophets Album Title, New Single Video (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1334201)

HelloxAlone 09/19/09 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsmith84 (Post 54202931)
For what they could write, this is absolute shit.

I may be one of seven listeners that actually really dug Liberation Transmission. They can write an unreal pop hook. There is nothing wrong with being a hard band that writes tune-rich music. But this is bland in every way.



I thought Liberation Transmission was really great, and I still listen to some of my favorite songs from that album. This song however, just disappoints me. I expected more..

_><_ 09/19/09 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsmith84 (Post 54202931)
For what they could write, this is absolute shit.

I may be one of seven listeners that actually really dug Liberation Transmission. They can write an unreal pop hook. There is nothing wrong with being a hard band that writes tune-rich music. But this is bland in every way.

I agree.

nicktuckerrr 09/19/09 11:17 AM

Listen to that. Starts 1 minute in. Heavy and on the new album. Now shut up moaning.


Yellowcard2006 09/19/09 11:18 AM

Wow. I forgot they were recording. listening now...


It's no rooftops. I'm.... non-pulsed.

Shinobi1791 09/19/09 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwelveTribes230 (Post 54205531)
Not bad. I thought they said that their new cd was going to be darker and heavier. This doesn't seems to heavey to me...o well.


It's Heavier than their last album, and this is a single what would you expect. Type in Lostprophets Destroyer to youtube and you'll see there's at least one heavy track on the album.

EDIT: oh and by the way, this is the video edit of the song.

nicktuckerrr 09/19/09 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi1791 (Post 54206592)
It's Heavier than their last album, and this is a single what would you expect. Type in Lostprophets Destroyer to youtube and you'll see there's at least one heavy track on the album.

EDIT: oh and by the way, this is the video edit of the song.

Destroyers in my post Jason.

Slovo 09/19/09 11:28 AM

Not as good as


Shinobi1791 09/19/09 11:38 AM

awesome Nicko.

And granted that it's not as good as LTH, but it's still good and I don't understand the 'boooorrrrring' comments on the first page.

The Raine 09/19/09 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicktuckerrr (Post 54206522)
Listen to that. Starts 1 minute in. Heavy and on the new album. Now shut up moaning.


Exactly.

brandrezake 09/19/09 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsmith84 (Post 54202931)
For what they could write, this is absolute shit.

I may be one of seven listeners that actually really dug Liberation Transmission. They can write an unreal pop hook. There is nothing wrong with being a hard band that writes tune-rich music. But this is bland in every way.

There are only 7 of us? Wow... Yeah, and I'm not really impressed, either. Maybe the album will have better songs...

jesse_hitz 09/19/09 11:54 AM

wow average. I hope the album is better than this song

eskaparate 09/19/09 12:04 PM

eh. i'll go listen to start something.

sasalukac 09/19/09 12:04 PM


ARo2431 09/19/09 12:12 PM

Not bad but I expect more from the Prophets. Still excited to hear the rest of the album.

SuNDaYSTaR 09/19/09 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasalukac (Post 54208961)

This.