AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Morrissey Leaves Show After Bottle Incident (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1416142)

vagtasticvoyage 11/07/09 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyForest (Post 56985662)
i really hope ur joking
dont ever fuckin compare morrissey to brandon urie
panic suck dick
morrissey is like 50, he doesnt have to put up with that shit anymore

calm the fuck down
they both got shit thrown at em while on stage, that's what they were comparing
not "panic are better than morrissey"

gladnads 11/07/09 08:53 PM

he is now as cool as nickleback

andthetruthwill 11/07/09 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryzenfall (Post 56985661)
Oh I forgot, you get to judge someone who was recently hospitalized and was not only totally disrespected but also possibly had a minor to serious concussion at fifty years of age.

A person can get hit by a bottle or a drink and not get a concussion. Read the story. He stopped and said "goodbye." A strong performer would just make lite of the incident and continue onward. He has a job to do and is expected to complete it. And no one knows except the person who threw it if it was done on purpose. It's part of the show atmosphere. These things happen.

HometownHero 11/07/09 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andthetruthwill (Post 56986032)
A person can get hit by a bottle or a drink and not get a concussion. Read the story. He stopped and said "goodbye." A strong performer would just make lite of the incident and continue onward. He has a job to do and is expected to complete it. And no one knows except the person who threw it if it was done on purpose. It's part of the show atmosphere. These things happen.

You are a douche. The end.

TreyForest 11/07/09 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagtasticvoyage (Post 56985842)
calm the fuck down
they both got shit thrown at em while on stage, that's what they were comparing
not "panic are better than morrissey"

whatever
everyband gets bottled
i just dont like when people compare a legacy and influence on way 2 many bands to someone who wont have a career 4 years from now
i find people really dont have that much respect on this site

|adr3naLine| 11/07/09 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyC4L (Post 56985462)
Couldn't have said it better.

I can.

Who throws bottles at people who are 50 years old and performing for other people.

BrightTomorrow 11/07/09 08:57 PM

I don't understand why someone would throw a bottle in the first place. What is your incentive to bottle an artist that you have paid to go and see?

Ryzenfall 11/07/09 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andthetruthwill (Post 56986032)

After reading this, I just lost 4.26% hope in humanity. Excuse me while I recover.

|adr3naLine| 11/07/09 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TreyForest (Post 56986112)
whatever
everyband gets bottled
i just dont like when people compare a legacy and influence on way 2 many bands to someone who wont have a career 4 years from now
i find people really dont have that much respect on this site

I know it is so fucked up how that kid said "Morrissey is the worst performer in the world compared to Brendon Urie. He should really take lessons from Brendon." Me and you should save music.

andthetruthwill 11/07/09 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidchino08 (Post 56986082)
You are a douche. The end.

It's unfortunate that in nearly every discussion I read on this site, someone immediately turns it personal and knocks the debate dead. Just makes me sigh.

Clark 11/07/09 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryzenfall (Post 56984881)
Who throws bottles at people.
Who throws bottles at people who are performing for other people.
Who throws bottles at people who are 50 years old and performing for other people.

Who does that.

Why do you hate question marks?

HometownHero 11/07/09 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andthetruthwill (Post 56986471)
It's unfortunate that in nearly every discussion I read on this site, someone immediately turns it personal and knocks the debate dead. Just makes me sigh.

There is no debate. The fact you think that the 50 year old man should continue a show after taking a bottle to the head makes you a fucking douche

Ryzenfall 11/07/09 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clark (Post 56987022)
Why do you hate question marks?

Because of the frantic and desperate tone they give you when they are used in succession maybe?
Something like that?
Perhaps?

brenByah 11/07/09 09:19 PM

Bottles are bad enough, but this is Moz we're talking about! Messed up.

njiata603 11/07/09 09:22 PM

diva much? he walked offstage a few songs in when i saw him in boston a couple summers ago. said he was "exhausted" in a press release later.