AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Synners Wanted (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1431312)

pr0digy 11/17/09 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moronikbass (Post 57509452)
Nope you can pick and choose what it is that you want to do! I've been doing it for about a year now and love it!

How often do you get to do stuff? Like, on average how much time do you put in weekly vs. how much you get paid?

basically, I'm wondering if it's easily manageable to get a part time job, go to school full time and do this?

alexasunshine 11/17/09 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr0digy (Post 57512432)
How often do you get to do stuff? Like, on average how much time do you put in weekly vs. how much you get paid?

basically, I'm wondering if it's easily manageable to get a part time job, go to school full time and do this?

I'm a Synner, have been since about 05. I went to school full time, finished my Associates degree, had the same part time job I've had for 4 years, and I'm going to get my Bachelor's starting in Jan.

Brissona 11/17/09 01:28 PM

went for it, pumped to hear from them... i'm not in their desired market but hey its worth a shot.

pr0digy 11/17/09 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexasunshine (Post 57513302)
I'm a Synner, have been since about 05. I went to school full time, finished my Associates degree, had the same part time job I've had for 4 years, and I'm going to get my Bachelor's starting in Jan.

how often did you have to do stuff for them, was it pretty consistent work?

WarpedFan52 11/17/09 03:10 PM

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally something that I really thought I would be able to apply form, but no, you have to be 18 :(
sorry to change subject, but to go along with this, does anybody know of similiar companies that take people under 18?

saveferris 11/17/09 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moronikbass (Post 57509452)
Nope you can pick and choose what it is that you want to do! I've been doing it for about a year now and love it!

You don't have to be in college do you?

Silhouettes1 11/17/09 05:48 PM

Been working with The Syndicate for two years now. They are awesome people to work with. I highly recommend it to anyone!!!

drainyourheart 11/17/09 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makeoutmags (Post 57502142)
The Swell Season?

That would be correct.

moronikbass 11/17/09 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr0digy (Post 57512432)

You aren't forced to do anything you do want to do or have time to do...like the mentioned in the original post, stipends can be anywhere from $25-over $100, it just depends on the type of campaign that you do. They have all kinds of campaigns such as online promotions, day of show promotions (at concerts), and others.

It's definitely manageable to do all that and still have time for The Syndicate! I have a part-time job, go to school full-time and do this so I'm sure you can too!

moronikbass 11/17/09 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saveferris (Post 57526132)
You don't have to be in college do you?

I'm about to get out of college and I'm pretty sure they don't care! I'm pretty sure that as long as your are in a desirable market it will be fine!

Rocondude66 11/17/09 06:55 PM

I definitely would recommend doing this.
I have worked with them since '06, in both Cleveland and Chicago. Some of the nicest people to work with too.

iluvpotc 11/17/09 07:21 PM

I applied for atlanta :)

NinjaChele 11/17/09 07:25 PM

I recommend doing this....it's a good opportunity and it's fun

saveferris 11/17/09 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moronikbass (Post 57533872)
I'm about to get out of college and I'm pretty sure they don't care! I'm pretty sure that as long as your are in a desirable market it will be fine!

Really? That's awesome. Finally I found something good that doesn't require some sort of college credit.

happyweasels 11/20/09 03:33 PM

I got accepted today. Very excited to be working for them :D