AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Action Blast Gives You Vocals (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1480661)

Anton Djamoos 12/19/09 06:47 PM

The Action Blast Gives You Vocals

The Action Blast heard your pleas for vocals. You asked for it, you got it.

SandManTEND13 12/19/09 06:50 PM

hmm?

Ava1anche 12/19/09 06:51 PM

I don't get it.

I'm DC 12/19/09 06:51 PM

hrm... that kinda made it cooler

The name was a turn off, especially with all the viral stunts they're pulling, but I guess it's working well for them. I'll check them out whenever they stop releasing clips and actually release a full track.

kevinrocks409 12/19/09 06:56 PM

Kinda reminds me of something Finch would do. Aren't they recording right now?

emkvetwin 12/19/09 06:58 PM

ok, then. vocals.

DogSizedBird 12/19/09 06:59 PM

Wait so let me get this straight.... they were an instrumental band, and people asked them for vocals, so they added vocals?

if that's what happened then fuck them. i guess compromising artistic integrity and catering to what your fans want from you is the cool thing to do now.

if that's not the case, then disregard what i said.

edit: i don't think that's the case, but this band is still fucking stupid.

I'm DC 12/19/09 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogSizedBird (Post 59188662)
Wait so let me get this straight.... they were an instrumental band, and people asked them for vocals, so they added vocals?

if that's what happened then fuck them. i guess compromising artistic integrity and catering to what your fans want from you is the cool thing to do now.

if that's not the case, then disregard what i said.

edit: i don't think that's the case, but this band is still fucking stupid.

I think they just released an instrumental version of the song as a teaser and then just now released the finished clip.
That would be a pretty fucked up if they did get a vocalist due to popular demand

Anton Djamoos 12/19/09 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm DC (Post 59188732)
I think they just released an instrumental version of the song as a teaser and then just now released the finished clip.
That would be a pretty fucked up if they did get a vocalist due to popular demand

They have a vocalist, haha. They released the song with vocals because people wanted to hear what they sounded like with vocals.

hiya 12/19/09 07:07 PM

hmm, that doesn't sound like Craig or Pete, so that theory may have to be ruled out. doesn't sound bad though.

Charles777 12/19/09 07:16 PM

This has potential to be very very good.

Edit: The very end of the clip sounded really good

I'm DC 12/19/09 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton Djamoos (Post 59188862)
They have a vocalist, haha. They released the song with vocals because people wanted to hear what they sounded like with vocals.

That's what I thought, I didn't think they'd be getting much positive attention around here if that wasn't the case.

On second listen I'm getting pretty excited to hear the full song. That guitar is super catchy and sounds like its going to be a fun drinking song.

k1guitar 12/19/09 07:23 PM

hmm, the music's got some mussles. here's to hoping the whole song keeps it up.

amorning_ofsleep 12/19/09 07:25 PM

I don't think I asked for this.

SuNDaYSTaR 12/19/09 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeropunk16 (Post 59189612)
I don't think I asked for this.

Me neither.