AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Music (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
  -  TITLE FIGHT (Official Thread) (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1587742)

ipunchcouches 03/08/10 07:04 PM

TITLE FIGHT (Official Thread)

There's been a bunch of random threads about the band, but I thought I'd make an official one haha. Title Fight rules. Post away.

First off, I read somewhere that there is a "hidden track" or something at the end of the last thing you forget 7 inch...anyone know anything about this?

ThisIsNotDan 03/08/10 07:07 PM

I used to think they were only decent, nothing amazing, but then I saw them at the ICC a few weeks ago, and they got the biggest turn-out (over Four Year Strong, no less). new 7" rules, this band keeps getting better, and when I talked to Ned he said to expect the album early summer

ipunchcouches 03/08/10 07:19 PM

I saw them play with Four Year Strong, Strike Anywhere, and This Time Next Year a few weeks ago in nyc. Sick show. And there's a video or two on youtube of them playin a new song called "Dreamcatcher", it's pretty sweet.

FueledByFrodo 03/08/10 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipunchcouches (Post 63309682)
I saw them play with Four Year Strong, Strike Anywhere, and This Time Next Year a few weeks ago in nyc. Sick show. And there's a video or two on youtube of them playin a new song called "Dreamcatcher", it's pretty sweet.

Fuck youuuu I got there late.

NicoleDW 03/08/10 08:45 PM

Title Fight. one of the best bands going. I can't wait for a new releases from them. Not really the same type of music but from the same town... Tigers Jaw.... definitely also loving that band

Ava1anche 03/08/10 08:48 PM

Saw them for the first time on Halloween 2009 with Fallen From The Sky and NFG. Goldwaite is one of my favorite songs from them.

LaughingAtYou 03/08/10 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FueledByFrodo (Post 63313822)
Fuck youuuu I got there late.

I got there late too but I just missed half their set. They're fucking awesome. They're all so young!

ipunchcouches 03/08/10 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoleDW (Post 63314082)
Title Fight. one of the best bands going. I can't wait for a new releases from them. Not really the same type of music but from the same town... Tigers Jaw.... definitely also loving that band

That whole PA scene is really good...a lot of awesome bands are starting to come out of it more and more

NicoleDW 03/08/10 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipunchcouches (Post 63314582)
That whole PA scene is really good...a lot of awesome bands are starting to come out of it more and more

So true. Great for hardcore and now great for pop punk/indie

dannybr0ot4l 03/08/10 09:11 PM

You Broke Me Like A Mirror!

tkw15 03/08/10 09:17 PM

such a sick band

joppyxtsl 03/08/10 09:22 PM

I them on the FYS tour. They were a definite surprise and I'm a fan.

Handicapdhotdog 03/08/10 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipunchcouches (Post 63308992)
First off, I read somewhere that there is a "hidden track" or something at the end of the last thing you forget 7 inch...anyone know anything about this?

It's instrumental, and pretty cool. Way more laid back.

Alex1410 03/09/10 01:52 AM

I saw them with Polar Bear Club and Shook Ones. They were easily the best band that night (not that the others were bad or anything).

ZachMadeMeOdd 03/09/10 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipunchcouches (Post 63309682)

I was there for that. Very good show minus the fact that TTNY's vocalist was extremely off key. Title fight kills it live, and I am psyched to be seeing them with comeback kid.

The part that makes this band so good is their song structure and speed. The Last Thing You Forget was all I played summer of 09'. But its definitely time for a new album.