AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Pre-Order SOAP, Get Awesome Hat (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=159200)

Katie Schmitz 08/02/06 07:54 AM

Pre-Order SOAP, Get Awesome Hat

The first 200 people to pre-order the Snakes on a Plane soundtrack from the Fueled By Ramen webstore will recieve a free collectors' edition hat. FBR is currently running their "Back 2 School Sale '06," selected merch is 10% off and you can get free shipping on orders over $100.

Submitted by crit

niveK 08/02/06 07:56 AM

damn, i want the hat but i dont want the shitty album

7HD 08/02/06 08:00 AM

i want acouple songs, defenitly not the whole thing, also this is the offical soundtrack?

chokeychicken 08/02/06 08:07 AM

i just finished watching an interview with samuel l jackson from snakesonablog.com. i haven't been this pumped about a movie in a long time. the entire concept really proves the power of the internet and the effect it has on our culture. what would have been a box office bomb 10 years ago is going to be one of the biggest movies of the summer, thanks to the net. i love it.

i cannot WAIT for SOAP!

miltownrob 08/02/06 08:19 AM

i want this soundtrack for some reason

still 08/02/06 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chokeychicken
i just finished watching an interview with samuel l jackson from snakesonablog.com. i haven't been this pumped about a movie in a long time. the entire concept really proves the power of the internet and the effect it has on our culture. what would have been a box office bomb 10 years ago is going to be one of the biggest movies of the summer, thanks to the net. i love it.

i cannot WAIT for SOAP!

lol@ur life and sig.

08/02/06 08:48 AM

Ily Crit.

corybarker 08/02/06 09:03 AM

this is the offical album. i took a listen on the offical site the other day, and most of the remixes are not mindblowing. if it's seven bucks week one i'll buy it.

CrazeeJaney 08/02/06 09:19 AM

More ssssssssssssssnakesssssssssssssssss ss eh Crit.

Kyrsta 08/02/06 10:04 AM

Its not half bad. Ill probably buy it.

GAD_guy 08/02/06 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chokeychicken

i cannot WAIT for SOAP!

actually its more sad than anything. i mean i'll probably see the movie for as well but for the same reason as a lot of people - it's going to be fucking terrible. it's sad that being terrible is now a substitute for being original.

oh well. like i said, i'll see it anyway, and probably get a few laughs.

as for the soundtrack: well, it's shit. a bunch of remixes of awful songs by awful bands (with the exception of the jacks manneqin track, which i'll probably download or something)

jfb392 08/02/06 12:31 PM

I submitted this weeks ago.

FrostedFlames 08/02/06 02:10 PM

You can also buy the Paramore EP for $5 that was only available when you bought their cd during Warped.