AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Artery Tour Dates Announced (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1694472)

omgstinamarie 05/13/10 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicSnob&Proud (Post 67338792)
Yeah...Johnny rules...kind of goes without saying...but you guys just started picking up auto tuned shitty versions of him. The new bands will tour for a bit, sell some records, do too many drugs, then finally burn out...its the artery/rise record cycle.

Find something new and different, it's why everyone loved you guys in the first place.

Yes... I guess we should probably pick up K Sera....

omgstinamarie 05/13/10 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_123 (Post 67339592)
kind of agree with this, i used to like a lot of bands on Artery but it's just ridiculous now, how many of the same bands can you have on one roster?

Maybe you should take another peak at our roster?

truth or dare 05/13/10 01:22 PM

keep Sleeping With Sirens & Attila n drop the rest of the opening bands

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidchino08 (Post 67323972)
Fixed

all those generic scenecore bands >>> the maine

MusicSnob&Proud 05/13/10 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgstinamarie (Post 67339682)
Yes... I guess we should probably pick up K Sera....

Good band, but would be a TERRIBLE fit haha. I think hell would freeze over. Didn't mean to offend ya, just making suggestions :) Tell DGD to put out another Happiness!

Max_123 05/13/10 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgstinamarie (Post 67339732)
Maybe you should take another peak at our roster?

you have a few randoms that aren't just like everyone else, but there are more than a few that sound almost identical to another

Alesana, A Skylit Drive, Confide, For All Those Sleeping, Lions Tigers Bears, Scarlet O'Hara, Sleeping With Sirens, Woe, Is Me...just to name a few

not talking shit, i know it's a business and you sign what bands are popular but there are other bands i think are more deserving to be on a good management company

MusicSnob&Proud 05/13/10 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max_123 (Post 67340592)
you have a few randoms that aren't just like everyone else, but there are more than a few that sound almost identical to another

Alesana, A Skylit Drive, Confide, For All Those Sleeping, Lions Tigers Bears, Scarlet O'Hara, Sleeping With Sirens, Woe, Is Me...just to name a few

not talking shit, i know it's a business and you sign what bands are popular but there are other bands i think are more deserving to be on a good management company

They also could just see potential in those bands too tho & eric and co have had pretty good instincts about that.

incognitojones 05/13/10 01:57 PM

Two Bands Who Used to Be Good and Six Bands That Show What is Wrong With Music Today Tour

xBuffalo Wingx 05/13/10 02:03 PM

On a good note Drop Dead Gorgeous will be playing In Vogue in it's entirety on this run. FFTL's new record is best to date. Def going to check this out. Chicken wings are delicious!

MusicSnob&Proud 05/13/10 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBuffalo Wingx (Post 67343092)
On a good note Drop Dead Gorgeous will be playing In Vogue in it's entirety on this run. FFTL's new record is best to date. Def going to check this out. Chicken wings are delicious!

I still love Heroine for some reason. The vocals are so epic.

parkerxcore 05/13/10 02:49 PM

I know there's a lot of hate towards this genre now but I'm excited to hear In Vogue played whole. That album started a lot of my interest in music and always makes a comeback on road trips.

HometownHero 05/13/10 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth or dare (Post 67339872)
keep Sleeping With Sirens & Attila n drop the rest of the opening bands

all those generic scenecore bands >>> the maine

:yawn: Throwing you on my ignore list now. You bore me and are annoying

more heart 05/13/10 04:31 PM

Only a few good bands here...

OdeToTheSun 05/13/10 04:35 PM

Would go to see DDG play In Vogue, FFTL, Attila (what can I say, they're a fun band), and possibly SWS. Other than that, this tour's pretty terrible.

icynova 05/14/10 06:39 AM

No new mexico. Lame.

omgstinamarie 05/14/10 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venom452 (Post 67350392)
Would go to see DDG play In Vogue, FFTL, Attila (what can I say, they're a fun band), and possibly SWS. Other than that, this tour's pretty terrible.

Well that's half the tour package! Not bad!