AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Boris Yeltsin Sinks (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1712332)

Keagan Ilvonen 05/23/10 11:06 PM

Boris Yeltsin Sinks
 
Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yelstin have posted a new song, "Sink / Let It Sway" off their upcoming album Let It Sway on their myspace. You can also download the song for free here.

Keagan Ilvonen 05/23/10 11:06 PM

One of the best fucking indie bands out there. God damn.

Ruggiero2oo8 05/23/10 11:19 PM

fuck yes.

HometownHero 05/23/10 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keagan Ilvonen (Post 67954972)
One of the best fucking indie bands out there. God damn.

Truth :wave: I hopefully get the job tomorrow and then can pre order the vinyl. That song is amazing

Keagan Ilvonen 05/23/10 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidchino08 (Post 67955862)
Truth :wave: I hopefully get the job tomorrow and then can pre order the vinyl. That song is amazing

So many bands try so hard to make music like them and it seems like they do it so easily. I just started working again today so I soon enough I will be able to order a peach one.

HometownHero 05/23/10 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keagan Ilvonen (Post 67956122)
So many bands try so hard to make music like them and it seems like they do it so easily. I just started working again today so I soon enough I will be able to order a peach one.

Hopefully we'll be twins. I don't want to spend my tax refund on vinyl like every other year haha

beazer32 05/23/10 11:35 PM

i like it.

InaGreendase 05/24/10 03:44 AM

Awesome, pumped for this album.

SSLYBY 05/24/10 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keagan Ilvonen (Post 67954972)
One of the best fucking indie bands out there. God damn.


Agreed.

drawndead 05/24/10 07:04 AM

im in love

chokeychicken 05/24/10 07:15 AM

why isnt everybody into this band? they're fucking awesome.

tentativetitle 05/24/10 07:54 AM

This band is seriously underrated

knorr45 05/24/10 08:04 AM

I've never heard of these guys but that song is good

yardwork 05/24/10 08:09 AM

this song is great

Eric_Courtney 05/24/10 08:38 AM

instant love. did chris walla produce this?