AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Contest: Native/This Town Needs Guns Tour (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1719882)

Adam Pfleider 05/27/10 12:13 PM

Contest: Native/This Town Needs Guns Tour

EDIT: The contest is over. Thanks for playing!

Want to check out Native and This Town Needs Guns on their tour this summer? Head to the replies and answer our questions. Prize includes a guest list spot to a show of choice on tour (excluding Bledfest and the Chicago date) and some killer music for your boombox broseph.

Adam Pfleider 05/27/10 12:14 PM

Quest1. The artwork for Wrestling Moves was done by a friend of the band. That person also plays in a band. Name the second to last track on that band's last full length.

2. This Town Needs Guns hails from what part of the UK.

3. Native will be touring with Former Thieves this Fall. What label did FT just get signed to?

4. What animal is hanging from the band's name of This Town Needs Guns' album Animals? Name one other animal on the album cover that's not the panda.

5. Both bands are playing Bledfest this weekend. Which two bands are at the top of the list of acts?

GhostVodka 05/27/10 12:20 PM

1) The Last Lost Continent
2) Oxford
3) No Sleep Records
4) Gibbon. and Lemur
5) Polar Bear Club and Misery Signals

AEast317 05/27/10 12:22 PM

1. The artwork for Wrestling Moves was done by a friend of the band. That person also plays in a band. Name the second to last track on that band's last full length.
la dispute, the last continent

2. This Town Needs Guns hails from what part of the UK.
OXFORD

3. Native will be touring with Former Thieves this Fall. What label did FT just get signed to?
NO SLEEP

4. What animal is hanging from the band's name of This Town Needs Guns' album Animals? Name one other animal on the album cover that's not the panda.
a gibbon is hanging, other animal = zebra

5. Both bands are playing Bledfest this weekend. Which two bands are at the top of the list of acts? POLAR BEAR CLUB, MISERY SIGNALS

ah dang i was beaten :(

FueledByFrodo 05/27/10 12:23 PM

1. The Last Lost Continent
2. Oxford
3. No Sleep
4. Gibbon; Pig
5. Polar Bear Club; Misery Signals

circletheworld 05/27/10 12:28 PM

1. The Last Lost Continent

2. Oxford

3. No Sleep

4. Monkey and a zebra

5. Polar Bear Club / Misery Signals

GhostVodka 05/27/10 12:30 PM

I'm really psyched to have won this! Thanks duder! ... Now I just need to get my post count up so I can actually PM you back.

GhostVodka 05/27/10 12:30 PM

This makes 3! Next Saturday is gonna rule, early show with Native and TTNG, and a later show with The Mercury Program.

Adam Pfleider 05/27/10 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostVodka (Post 68224632)
I'm really psyched to have won this! Thanks duder! ... Now I just need to get my post count up so I can actually PM you back.

sent you another PM...check that one out...

isntnikione 05/27/10 02:22 PM

Gah, I'm loving the increasing attention Big Scary Monsters bands are getting on here. America needs to get in on them fo sho!