AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Sum 41 & friends European tour (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1866762)

PeeDster 08/20/10 10:48 AM

Sum 41 & friends European tour

Sum 41 are headlining this years Eastpak Antidote Tour in Europe with support from The Black Pacific (ex Pennywise vocalist), The Riverboat Gamblers and Veara. Details can be found here.

mylastnerv 08/20/10 10:52 AM

Woot for Veara. Congrats guys.

Whereisreggie 08/20/10 10:53 AM

That's a big tour for Veara.

Fox83 08/20/10 10:55 AM

Not many sites (ap.net included) have pointed out that everyone was reporting their new album would be released august 31, and clearly that's not happening now.

rh892 08/20/10 10:55 AM

I wish this was a US tour. I've been waiting years to see Sum 41. They are one of my favorite bands and they skipped Denver on the Warped Tour : /

ajayatepaint 08/20/10 10:59 AM

Seriously all my most well intentioned congrats got out Veara I've stuck with them since they were a 6 piece synth heavy act, and even though Brittany is the only original i love this band just as much as i did then

BigG1392 08/20/10 10:59 AM

That's a real solid lineup. Good for Veara, they deserve it.

untitled94 08/20/10 11:12 AM

Veara rules. Sum41 rules. Great tour

xHoodieWeather 08/20/10 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox83 (Post 73620392)
Not many sites (ap.net included) have pointed out that everyone was reporting their new album would be released august 31, and clearly that's not happening now.

isn't the album done already though?

bblinkn182 08/20/10 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajayatepaint (Post 73620592)
Seriously all my most well intentioned congrats got out Veara I've stuck with them since they were a 6 piece synth heavy act, and even though Brittany is the only original i love this band just as much as i did then

Big congrats to them but bradley is the only member that is not one of the original members. Patrick Brian and Brittany are all original members.

BrittanyH 08/20/10 11:21 AM

Quote:

Hey thank you for your support through the years!
Just to let you know, me, Bryan, and Patrick are all original members and Brad has now been in the band for 3 years.
:)

Fox83 08/20/10 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by himynameisvicto (Post 73621722)
isn't the album done already though?

Apparently it's done, but no official statement has indicated it would be released august 31st. It's funny because if you google "sum 41 Screaming Bloody Murder" the latest news is from the end of July saying that the release date is August 31st. There is one obscure interview with Steve-O where he says that's not the release date. So why aren't these websites setting the record straight? Why isn't the band setting the record straight. It's very weird how quiet the camp has been after this alleged news of 8/31 release.

pbueddi 08/20/10 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox83 (Post 73620392)

everyone but the band was reporting that. they clearly stated that the album was not coming out august 31st. so just relax

ajayatepaint 08/20/10 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrittanyH (Post 73621802)
Hey thank you for your support through the years!
Just to let you know, me, Bryan, and Patrick are all original members and Brad has now been in the band for 3 years.
:)

Oh yeah, I remember feeding his robot when you guys came through Graffiti Music Hall w/ 2*Sweet

Fox83 08/20/10 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbueddi (Post 73622212)
everyone but the band was reporting that. they clearly stated that the album was not coming out august 31st. so just relax

See my post above yours.
ah I'm on page 2 now. I'll just copy it:
Apparently it's done, but no official statement has indicated it would be released august 31st. It's funny because if you google "sum 41 Screaming Bloody Murder" the latest news is from the end of July saying that the release date is August 31st. There is one obscure interview with Steve-O where he says that's not the release date. So why aren't these websites setting the record straight? Why isn't the band setting the record straight. It's very weird how quiet the camp has been after this alleged news of 8/31 release.

RockTheWalls 08/20/10 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox83 (Post 73622192)

Steve-O/Cone told me expect it October or November when I interviewed them.

StephenYoung 08/20/10 12:17 PM

Quote:

Pretty sure they're all originals except Bradley. I didn't know they were heavy though?

Anyways, tours with ADTR, Sum 41, Bayside these guys are blowing up, it's awesome.

Mattylikesfilms 08/20/10 12:23 PM

Must be huge for Veara. Too bad they aren't that good..

hello299 08/20/10 12:39 PM

Wow, that is a really long European Tour.

iseejosh 08/20/10 12:39 PM

congrats veara! see you in w palm, fl w rufio! and please play 'role model'!

Kiguel182 08/20/10 01:51 PM

No Portugal? are you kidding me? they canceled a show here because of Stevo and now this tour is going to skip us... I hate my country so much...

pbueddi 08/20/10 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox83 (Post 73622412)
See my post above yours.
ah I'm on page 2 now. I'll just copy it:

sorry, i didnt see your original post at the time i made mine

BornUnderPunches 08/20/10 02:23 PM

They're not doing that great of a job promoting the new album.

alert=danger 08/20/10 06:39 PM

Will be in Glasgow. Sweet.
Blink 182 and Sum 41 both within a few months of each other, 14 year old me is freaking out.

defaultb 08/22/10 01:11 AM

Great!! Helsinki, Finland in tour list!! Will so be there! ;-)