AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Sing It Loud No More (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1910682)

iseejosh 09/15/10 08:00 AM

just wondering the other day why they werent touring or anything. this sucks, really fun band. always put on a solid show. best of luck guys.

SincerelyMe 09/15/10 08:01 AM

LOL @ the biggest shithead on ap calling the members of this band shitheads.

dru 09/15/10 08:06 AM

interesting.

ELECTRICSMURFF2 09/15/10 08:21 AM

I was selling their signed cd on ebay and one of them messaged me on ebay flipping out saying good luck having a good life if I am selling their autographs for 7.99 then telling me how I am part of the scums of the earth. Do they do that to all their ebay auctions??

wheresadalia 09/15/10 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELECTRICSMURFF2 (Post 75281022)
I was selling their signed cd on ebay and one of them messaged me on ebay flipping out saying good luck having a good life if I am selling their autographs for 7.99 then telling me how I am part of the scums of the earth. Do they do that to all their ebay auctions??

w o w
i understand being upset if someone is selling it for some outrageous price or if it was fake signatures. or if someone is selling something of no value, like a piece of paper that's been signed. but the CD itself would have cost $7.99, or more. so that's just fucking stupid

effall91 09/15/10 08:27 AM

And the world keeps spinning

xName Takenx 09/15/10 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by more heart (Post 75263082)
SIL > The Maine

LOL! Yah fucking right...

effall91 09/15/10 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELECTRICSMURFF2 (Post 75281022)

Well they're rockstars \m/ they bitch out whoever they want right? I mean they were so big and all.
what assholes

G apostrophe Ra 09/15/10 08:46 AM

So they get signed after two shows and then break up after two albums? Is there possibly a correlation there?

Oh, and once again this is a band that seems to be hinting that they will just reform under a new name with some slight changes to the sound/marketing. Smells like they'll do what My Favorite Highway seems to be planning to do. Am I alone in finding this irritating?

Yellowcard2006 09/15/10 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SincerelyMe (Post 75280102)

Mattylikesfilms 09/15/10 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBee420 (Post 75278342)
Runner Runner, All Time Low, and Teen Hearts all messaged me for my bashing as well. All I have to say is if they care about their music that much, why don't they try harder?

Hah ATL? Thats funny. Its funnier that RR messaged you after their promo vid they put out on this site.

Does B&E have some new tunes in the works? :-)

bobcatbob18 09/15/10 09:00 AM

Quote:

Based on anything I've ever seen him post on AP, it's all about the drama and controversy with him. It's borderline embarassing and sad. If he's like this in person, I have pity for anyone he comes into contast with.

Lawliet 09/15/10 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Pascarella (Post 75262672)
Can't say I'm surprised. I don't think they fit in that well on Epitaph's roster, and the music just never really stood out to me. Good luck to them though.

this

ffafan 09/15/10 09:03 AM

Quote:

hahaha so true

ffafan 09/15/10 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBee420 (Post 75278502)
Just incase those dudes come in here and read this stuff, I always liked Pat Brown. His old band Gloria was fucking awesome and he was alwayssss a nice dude to me. Best of luck Pat... OTHER DUDES.....meh.

he was only in gloria for a short period of time after the semester broke up. I totally forgot he was in that band until you said something. I know its been said already but damn, miss the semester