AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  My Ticket To Rise Records (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1927622)

bobsheiskawy 09/26/10 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroin Robot (Post 75930102)
do your gauges distort your hearing that much?

yeah, because the fact that i listen to and enjoy a genre of music means that i fit stereotypes for that scene. give me an example of a band that sounds exactly like emarosa. i would enjoy knowing about them, because i currently don't.

Heroin Robot 09/26/10 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsheiskawy (Post 75969642)
yeah, because the fact that i listen to and enjoy a genre of music means that i fit stereotypes for that scene. give me an example of a band that sounds exactly like emarosa. i would enjoy knowing about them, because i currently don't.

check out the rise roster

bobsheiskawy 09/26/10 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroin Robot (Post 75971112)
check out the rise roster

which bands?

/feeding the troll

Heroin Robot 09/26/10 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsheiskawy (Post 75976912)
which bands?

/trolling

any of them, as i said in my first post. now stop trolling..

DylanPPPP 09/26/10 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroin Robot (Post 75917752)
all the other bands


You are making about the dryest arguement I've ever heard. "Which bands sound like emarosa?" You: "all of them" really brah? Name a specific band that sounds exactly like them and your point will be proven. Oh wait. You can't. So you should probably stop making yourself sound stupider and stupider and just admit that you can't reveal a band, signed to Rise, that even sounds similar to them.

:hitself:
Idiots!

Heroin Robot 09/26/10 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylanPPPP (Post 75978442)
You are making about the dryest arguement I've ever heard. "Which bands sound like emarosa?" You: "all of them" really brah? Name a specific band that sounds exactly like them and your point will be proven. Oh wait. You can't. So you should probably stop making yourself sound stupider and stupider and just admit that you can't reveal a band, signed to Rise, that even sounds similar to them.

:hitself:
Idiots!

I will list some.Velocity RecordsGrow a pair, oh, and a pair of ears :pig:

DylanPPPP 09/26/10 06:25 PM


Only supports my point of you making yourself sound stupider and stupider. The only band on that list that would make sense is Jonny Craig but that still wouldn't be a valid argument if you said just that. Have you even listened to ANY of these bands?? And if you give the "If you heard, one you've heard 'em all" card, I'm giving up because you've proven to me that you are the worst arguer I've ever come in contact with, therefore I will be giving up on the fire in the middle of the desert at noon that you keep feeding paper into. (see what I did there? Probably not if your comprehensibility is equal to your arguing skills.)

Heroin Robot 09/26/10 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylanPPPP (Post 75985592)
Only supports my point of you making yourself sound stupider and stupider. The only band on that list that would make sense is Jonny Craig but that still wouldn't be a valid argument if you said just that. Have you even listened to ANY of these bands?? And if you give the "If you heard, one you've heard 'em all" card, I'm giving up because you've proven to me that you are the worst arguer I've ever come in contact with, therefore I will be giving up on the fire in the middle of the desert at noon that you keep feeding paper into. (see what I did there? Probably not if your comprehensibility is equal to your arguing skills.)

You had me at hello :)

DylanPPPP 09/26/10 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heroin Robot (Post 75986602)
You had me at hello :)

Ditto ;)

mattattack! 09/27/10 09:45 PM

They're definitely one of my favorite bands, really happy about this signing!

WillRISE 10/13/10 05:31 AM

good thing caleb shomo wrote all their latest material, has anyone even heard their old stuff they recorded before recording with caleb, complete shit. this band is the next scarlett o'hara of rise

cubine 10/13/10 09:59 AM

Am I missing something because 90% of those bands don't sound anything like Emarosa.

Richard Maxim 11/09/10 09:17 PM

No doubt Oceana sounds like Emarosa, Your argument could not be anymore valid.