AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  A Very Loud Tour (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2109102)

imarealboy21 01/07/11 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redpaperkut (Post 82933812)
I'm confused by this statement.

Anyway, I would love to see Chiodos, but this isn't coming near me, nor would I go to a AA show..

chiodos used to be one of the biggest bands in the scene now they are opening for emmure its sad

HeavenResign 01/07/11 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .dot (Post 82947002)
Chiodos has been on some pretty good tours in the past. They have co-headlined with MXPX, Silverstein, and Protest The Hero before.

They may have not come near me then, or maybe I truly just missed them. I try to keep a tab on those things.

tyramail 01/07/11 05:58 PM

bummed this isnt coming here

bobsheiskawy 01/07/11 06:03 PM

i submitted this too haha. i'd go for emmure and chiodos.

FuckTheBeatles 01/07/11 07:07 PM

Emmure should headline on their own wtf, first attack attack! now this

Evergreen Terrace too

thanks for skipping the bay area you asshole wankers

ITTJagger 01/07/11 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushour144 (Post 82914802)
I would never go to this show anyway, but why is Chiodos ON this tour, and why aren't they headlining?

Because they kicked out Chiodos and now need to just be called "the other dudes and the one with the crazy hair".
I may go to this just because I do love chiodos, even though I don't respect Brandon Bolmer or Bradley Bell one bit. And itll be fun to watch all the "hardcore" kids beat the piss out of the pansies who go out to see Asking Alexandria.

rushour144 01/07/11 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITTJagger (Post 82961262)
Because they kicked out Chiodos and now need to just be called "the other dudes and the one with the crazy hair".
I may go to this just because I do love chiodos, even though I don't respect Brandon Bolmer or Bradley Bell one bit. And itll be fun to watch all the "hardcore" kids beat the piss out of the pansies who go out to see Asking Alexandria.

Can I ask why you have no respect for Bolmer????

seanburnsred 01/08/11 12:18 AM

so bummed that Evergreen Terrace gets no respect on tours these days. always so low on the list :/

AdamChildress 01/09/11 12:29 AM

I just don't understand why Evergreen Terrace has been around as long as they have & are opening for newer bands....

It just makes me sad.

Bless3dcurse 01/09/11 12:56 AM

so i guess no one likes pittsburgh anymore

xent 01/09/11 03:34 AM

wtf?!

ITTJagger 01/09/11 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushour144 (Post 82963142)
Can I ask why you have no respect for Bolmer????

let me rephrase, i dont respect him as the current vocalist of my favorite band. I just don't feel he is capable of living up to what the other guys (excluding Bell, who opon meeting several times in the last 4 years, has been nothing shy of a douche every time) are capable of. In his old band, he was marvelous, and maybe he's a super cool dude, i just don't respect him as vocalist of chiodos. just an opinion and i have no disrespect to anyone who does like him in chiodos.

rushour144 01/09/11 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ITTJagger (Post 83096022)
let me rephrase, i dont respect him as the current vocalist of my favorite band. I just don't feel he is capable of living up to what the other guys (excluding Bell, who opon meeting several times in the last 4 years, has been nothing shy of a douche every time) are capable of. In his old band, he was marvelous, and maybe he's a super cool dude, i just don't respect him as vocalist of chiodos. just an opinion and i have no disrespect to anyone who does like him in chiodos.

I gotcha, that makes sense!

I am on the Bolmer bandwagon, and think he is a much better fit than Craig ever was, but just an opinion too!!!

cocaine_avalanc 01/11/11 09:55 AM

At least Emmure new album is decent - here's a sneak peak http://www.mediafire.com/?dkyy7dh9hxb4ldp