AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Free Sky's the Limit Song (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2150402)

Matthew Tsai 01/30/11 01:43 PM

Free Sky's the Limit Song
 
A free Sky's the Limit song titled "Neverending, Like the Sky" can be downloaded here.

Heroin Robot 01/30/11 01:55 PM

Old. But mae news is good news.

thesollopsist 01/30/11 03:19 PM

Fuck facebook. I can't like it because I don't have an account.

Stroke 01/30/11 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesollopsist (Post 84281312)
Fuck facebook. I can't like it because I don't have an account.

This
is what I was going to say

Sak 01/30/11 10:31 PM

Im not going to Like something before I can even listen to it... I hate this new stupid marketing ploy bullshit they're doing recently with this and what seems like every new band

Dastly 01/30/11 10:41 PM

You can name your own price and download the album here: http://spartanrecords.bandcamp.com/

thesollopsist 01/31/11 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dastly (Post 84305691)
You can name your own price and download the album here: http://spartanrecords.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for the info.

CyberInferno 01/31/11 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sak (Post 84305112)
Im not going to Like something before I can even listen to it... I hate this new stupid marketing ploy bullshit they're doing recently with this and what seems like every new band

I agree, but you can just click "Like", download the song, then click "Unlike" in the bottom left corner.