AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Happy Valentine's From Grieves & Budo (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2175092)

Ian Walker 02/14/11 05:48 PM

Happy Valentine's From Grieves & Budo
 
Grieves and Budo recently released a new video for their track "Pack It Up." You can watch the video and download the song as a special Valentine's Day gift here.

overdrive91 02/14/11 06:36 PM

Awesome, I love Grieves.

drthvdr 02/14/11 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overdrive91 (Post 85167642)
Awesome, I love Grieves.


This is exactly what I was gonna say lol. Thanks for stealing my comment lol. But you're awesome since you also love Grieves.

overdrive91 02/15/11 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drthvdr (Post 85172782)
This is exactly what I was gonna say lol. Thanks for stealing my comment lol. But you're awesome since you also love Grieves.

Haha the guy is fucking talented. Needs more recognition.

D' Evils 02/15/11 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overdrive91 (Post 85197351)
Haha the guy is fucking talented. Needs more recognition.

2011 is his year to shine, with the release of "together apart" and being on warped tour he should blow up. If you havent seen him live you need to, his performance at soundset was amazing, and budo is a beast.

drthvdr 02/15/11 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overdrive91 (Post 85197351)
Haha the guy is fucking talented. Needs more recognition.


Well Warped is his chance. I didn't hear of him until he was on there but he seems like a great dude & I wish him the best.

Chris Immunity 02/15/11 10:38 AM

So stoked to see Grieves on warped every day. Irreversible was such a solid release, the others were good as well, but I think his debut was a great start. Looking forward to the newest release

overdrive91 02/15/11 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Immunity (Post 85201052)
So stoked to see Grieves on warped every day. Irreversible was such a solid release, the others were good as well, but I think his debut was a great start. Looking forward to the newest release

Irreversible is amazing, so was 88 keys and counting, even though that was a showcase of budos production more than grieves rapping.
When is together apart being released anyways?

Chris Immunity 02/15/11 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overdrive91 (Post 85205991)
Irreversible is amazing, so was 88 keys and counting, even though that was a showcase of budos production more than grieves rapping.
When is together apart being released anyways?

I'm not sure, I would think that it would be released sometime before Warped.