AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Zune is Dead (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2220031)

Chris Collum 03/17/11 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dat4 (Post 86696742)
Bummer but it's not like I didn't see this coming. I'm glad they will keep the software because I despise the way Itunes works. It's such an atrocious program.

WinAMP.

Say Nothing 03/17/11 03:20 PM

Lol

xsandwichesx 03/17/11 03:20 PM

I still like my zune :shrug:

troubledbyinsects 03/17/11 03:21 PM

Probably should have happened a while ago. iPods are far superior.

Jeff_Ryan 03/17/11 03:21 PM

I guess I shouldn't have done this.

mikeisonfire 03/17/11 03:22 PM

I've owned my 80GB Zune for a couple years now and I love it! They are super reliable and the sound quality is waaaay better than the ipod. It's treated me very well! Now I want to buy a Zune HD once the stores start liquidating them.

I'm sure a lot of people are reading this thinking I'm crazy for saying it :P

Spencer Control 03/17/11 03:24 PM

Sucks. My Sansa Fuze always kicks it after two, three years, so I was planning on checking out Zune because friends give it positive reviews. Not a huge fan of Apple in general.

trolland10 03/17/11 03:24 PM

i don't exactly understand why microsoft didn't market this better, if you've ever used a zune hd you'd know it was just so much easier than an ipod. really wasn't the Zune's fault, it could've been a serious contender/alternative to the ipod, but they were just so shitty at marketing this that it was sad. I just hope mine doesn't break anytime soon i really don't want to be forced to get an ipod.

Edit: you know what i always hated the most about ipods, that fucking clicking noise it makes when you scroll through the artists, makes me wanna pull my hair out

ZeoVGM 03/17/11 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve187 (Post 86694121)
Zunes sucked anyway. iPod all day.

Spoken like a true (wrong) Apple fanboy.

D' Evils 03/17/11 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trolland10 (Post 86697122)
i don't exactly understand why microsoft didn't market this better, if you've ever used a zune hd you'd know it was just so much easier than an ipod. really wasn't the Zune's fault, it could've been a serious contender/alternative to the ipod, but they were just so shitty at marketing this that it was sad. I just hope mine doesn't break anytime soon i really don't want to be forced to get an ipod.

Edit: you know what i always hated the most about ipods, that fucking clicking noise it makes when you scroll through the artists, makes me wanna pull my hair out

you can disable that quite easily

trolland10 03/17/11 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D' Evils (Post 86697401)
you can disable that quite easily

i'm know you can but no one i know does, and it really is pointless

j-dogg_69 03/17/11 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trolland10 (Post 86697122)

I've never seen a Zune in action so I'm completely unaware of the menus and such on them, so in what way are they easier to use than an ipod, because ipod menus to me are so basic (legit quesiton I'm interested to hear the answer to - not being a cock)

anthonydarko 03/17/11 03:38 PM

About damn time.

j-dogg_69 03/17/11 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealJohnOC (Post 86695212)
I got a Philips GoGear and it still works great since I got it in 2005

I loved mine, unfortunately it broke and the store had stopped stocking them, so they gave me store credit and i got an ipod, in 2006, still works like a trooper (with new battery, 3 new headphone jacks and a new faceplate). Honestly Apple got the ipod so right IMO

Scrawns 03/17/11 03:41 PM

i still like mine. heres to hoping for a future microsoft mp3 player