AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Applessed Cast Release (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2234532)

Kyle Huntington 03/29/11 04:58 AM

The Applessed Cast Release
 
The Appleseed Cast's Middle States EP is now available for pre-order and instant download from here.

Submitted by theoceanthecity

eons 03/29/11 05:25 AM

Hells ya. Downloading nao.

CheckeredFloors 03/29/11 05:40 AM

Aw yeah.

theoceanthecity 03/29/11 07:30 AM

Love it. Now I'm even more excited for the full length later this year (hopefully).

bgkersey 03/29/11 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoceanthecity (Post 87266332)
Love it. Now I'm even more excited for the full length later this year (hopefully).

Early 2012.

kennedyAM 03/29/11 07:53 AM

Make another two conversations-esque CD, please.

bradsonemanband 03/29/11 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennedyAM (Post 87266882)
Make another two conversations-esque CD, please.

if only...

boscorelli 03/29/11 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsonemanband (Post 87266941)
if only...

def their best album i think

bradsonemanband 03/29/11 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boscorelli (Post 87268231)
def their best album i think

agreed, good sir!

LoSientoBambino 03/29/11 09:28 AM

Mare Vitalis is EASILY their best album!

And I'm going to download this right now. So stoked.

justballz 03/29/11 09:50 AM

Really no love for low level owl ?!?!?! Y'all must be crazy....tho their disco really has now low spot

Honestly, after seeing them the last couple times in Chicago, it seems their live show has been falling lately. I'll check this new ep out happily but gone are the days I really cared to see the band live (I think I left during their encore last time)

hcjosh 03/29/11 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justballz (Post 87270232)
Really no love for low level owl ?!?!?! Y'all must be crazy....tho their disco really has now low spot

Honestly, after seeing them the last couple times in Chicago, it seems their live show has been falling lately. I'll check this new ep out happily but gone are the days I really cared to see the band live (I think I left during their encore last time)

You've gotta be kidding. Last time I saw them at First Unitarian in Philadelphia they played LLO 1+2 together, and it was easily the best show I've ever seen by any band. Really excited for this run coming up in April.

justballz 03/29/11 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcjosh (Post 87270631)
You've gotta be kidding. Last time I saw them at First Unitarian in Philadelphia they played LLO 1+2 together, and it was easily the best show I've ever seen by any band. Really excited for this run coming up in April.


Idk maybe it was an off night, saw them same tour. Don't get me wrong, still love this band, will pick up anything they release I just haven't enjoyed their show last 2/3 times I've seen em...

kennedyAM 03/29/11 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justballz (Post 87270232)
Really no love for low level owl ?!?!?! Y'all must be crazy....tho their disco really has now low spot

Honestly, after seeing them the last couple times in Chicago, it seems their live show has been falling lately. I'll check this new ep out happily but gone are the days I really cared to see the band live (I think I left during their encore last time)

LLOII is a great great CD. 'Rooms and Gardens' still gives me chills. but Two Conversations is the CD that had a bit for everyone. Had a good amount of vocals, great instrumentation, and was "friendly". It is the disc i'd always tell people to listen to first to discover the band.

Also, seen them 4 times and have never had a bad show with them. Can't agree that it's the best show i've seen by any band, but they put on a fairly good show. It's been probably 2 years since i've seen them, though.

thesollopsist 03/29/11 10:44 AM

can't wait to hear this.

boscorelli 03/29/11 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcjosh (Post 87270631)
You've gotta be kidding. Last time I saw them at First Unitarian in Philadelphia they played LLO 1+2 together, and it was easily the best show I've ever seen by any band. Really excited for this run coming up in April.

agreed. that tour was the first time i saw them and it was an amazing experience. cannot wait to see em next month and hopefully get the ep on cd

theoceanthecity 03/29/11 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsonemanband (Post 87266941)
if only...

My personal favorite as well. :) It's good to see others who feel the same.

theoceanthecity 03/29/11 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgkersey (Post 87266722)
Early 2012.

I look forward to it!

BetweenWaves 03/30/11 10:33 PM

I'd really like to see this band live. Love all their stuff.