AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  New The March Ahead Song (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2338322)

Matthew Tsai 06/27/11 09:24 AM

New The March Ahead Song
 
A new The March Ahead song titled "We're All Going To Die" is streaming here.

Submitted by samgasm

Steve Alcala 06/27/11 10:05 AM

Mikes awesome on this track. K Sera's better though

incognitojones 06/27/11 10:30 AM

So Attack Attack without screaming is just about as boring. Why'd they even have throw in chugs near the end?

Steve Alcala 06/27/11 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by incognitojones (Post 91156472)
So Attack Attack without screaming is just about as boring. Why'd they even have throw in chugs near the end?

I thought mike's falsetto parts added a little something :shrug: but I agree that this doesn't need chugs.

MusicSnob&Proud 06/27/11 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buhbee94 (Post 91155662)
Mikes awesome on this track. K Sera's better though

yeah the only reason I like this is because of Mike. first singer in a long time who seems to be doing it because he loves it, not because he wants the attention. super rare these days. side note: k sera keeps hinting towards a signing announcement soon. stoked!

Steve Alcala 06/27/11 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicSnob&Proud (Post 91157901)
yeah the only reason I like this is because of Mike. first singer in a long time who seems to be doing it because he loves it, not because he wants the attention. super rare these days. side note: k sera keeps hinting towards a signing announcement soon. stoked!

I know man, can't wait for cantos II either. I hope he focuses on them more than this.

incognitojones 06/27/11 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buhbee94 (Post 91157772)
I thought mike's falsetto parts added a little something :shrug: but I agree that this doesn't need chugs.

He's pretty good.

jacnrh 06/27/11 06:21 PM

This is fine but I certainly am not as excited about this as I am for new K Sera.

Capulet 06/27/11 09:46 PM

this is awsome