AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  New Anarbor and Valancia Tour Dates (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2361792)

Keagan Ilvonen 07/17/11 04:21 PM

New Anarbor and Valencia Tour Dates
 
Anarbor and Valencia start their co-headlining tour today with support from Conditions. See all dates in the replies.

Keagan Ilvonen 07/17/11 04:21 PM

Anarbor & Valencia Do America w/ special guest Conditions
07.15.11 - The Boardwalk - Orangevale, CA
07.16.11 - Chain Reaction - Anahiem, CA
07.18.11 - Kilby Court - Salt Lake City, UT
07.19.11 - Marquis Theatre - Denver, CO
07.21.11 - Emo’s - Austin, TX
07.22.11 - The Prophet Bar - Dallas, TX
07.23.11 - The Conservatory - Oklahoma City, OK
07.25.11 - The Firebird - St. Louis, MO
07.26.11 - Triple Rock - Minneapolis, MN
07.27.11 - Subterranean - Chicago, IL
07.28.11 - The Mad Hatter - Covington, KY
07.29.11 - Pike Room - Pontiac, MI
07.30.11 - The Annex - Toronto, ON
07.31.11 - Altar Bar - Pittsburgh, PA **
08.01.11 - Grog Shop - Cleveland, OH **
08.03.11 - Highline Ballroom - New York, NY **
08.04.11 - The Chance - Poughkeepsie, NY **
08.05.11 - Webster Underground - Hartford, CT **
08.06.11 - Brighton Music Hall - Boston, MA **
08.07.11 - North Star Bar - Philadelphia, PA # **
08.08.11 - The Ottobar - Baltimore, MD # **
08.09.11 - Greene Street Club - Greensboro, NC #
08.11.11 - Rocketown - Nashville, TN
08.12.11 - The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA
08.13.11 - Crowbar - Tampa, FL
08.14.11 - The Backbooth - Orlando, FL

Buy Tickets: http://DoAmericaTour.com
# without Valencia
** with NGHBRS

holdontightly 07/17/11 04:25 PM

2 days too late

danyellxiv 07/17/11 04:26 PM

Wow I'll definitely be at the NYC date. Conditions and Valencia such a perfect combo.

gtrman09 07/17/11 04:29 PM

wtf Valencia played Chain Reaction last night? God dammit

snobdrblinkchik 07/17/11 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gtrman09 (Post 91981302)
wtf Valencia played Chain Reaction last night? God dammit

my thoughts exactly!

StephenYoung 07/17/11 04:56 PM

Arent Anarbor also Coheadlining a tour with YMA6?
Is Valencia that popular?

RockVocalPower 07/17/11 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenYoung (Post 91982902)
Arent Anarbor also Coheadlining a tour with YMA6?
Is Valencia that popular?

This is the Anarbor/You Me At Six co-headliner. The latter obviously dropped off because it's not too smart to travel halfway across the world to play 45-minute sets in Greensboro and Hartford.

StephenYoung 07/17/11 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockVocalPower (Post 91984662)
This is the Anarbor/You Me At Six co-headliner. The latter obviously dropped off because it's not too smart to travel halfway across the world to play 45-minute sets in Greensboro and Hartford.

Really? You Me At Six dropped out and this is who they managed to get? Don't get me wrong, IMO Valencia >>>> YM@6, but it was to my understanding the latter was huge while Valencia can't seem to get a break.

And are you sure it's the same tour? I know You Me At Six were coming to Montreal, whereas this tour has no such date.

RockVocalPower 07/17/11 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenYoung (Post 91984992)
Really? You Me At Six dropped out and this is who they managed to get? Don't get me wrong, IMO Valencia >>>> YM@6, but it was to my understanding the latter was huge while Valencia can't seem to get a break.

And are you sure it's the same tour? I know You Me At Six were coming to Montreal, whereas this tour has no such date.

Yes. Positive. Same tour.

live. 07/17/11 05:31 PM

Nghbrs

karadoll 07/17/11 05:43 PM

Will be in Dallas. Pretty excited to see Conditions again.

WhoSaidThat? 07/17/11 05:50 PM

So Valencia is on the Boston date?

IAmAmazing 07/17/11 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StephenYoung (Post 91982902)
Arent Anarbor also Coheadlining a tour with YMA6?
Is Valencia that popular?

Yeah, Valencia is pretty popular.

sargentlgfuad 07/17/11 06:02 PM

In Boston when I'm in Florida. In Florida when I'm leaving for Boston... :-(