AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  LWL/Broadway Calls Tour (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2399132)

Matthew Tsai 08/13/11 10:42 PM

LWL/Broadway Calls Tour

Living With Lions will be heading out on a short US tour with Broadway Calls in October. Head here for dates.

Submitted by FONG

koryoreo 08/13/11 10:46 PM

Will be at the Portland show. First Broadway Calls show in Portland in over a year. It's been way to long.

Dre Okorley 08/13/11 10:56 PM

Argh...only west coast and European dates. :-(

Jaytothesyg 08/14/11 08:15 AM

I fucking miss BC. Come to east coast....And with LWL thatd be so sweet

koryoreo 08/14/11 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaytothesyg (Post 93337252)
I fucking miss BC. Come to east coast....And with LWL thatd be so sweet

They are doing some dates on the east coast with The Menzingers before the fest. I think more dates will be added for their pre-fest tour, so you may be able to see them in October.

3ver So Sweet 08/14/11 10:26 AM

may go the jersey date, good tour though these two bands go together like pb&j, always thought they sounded alike.

Jaytothesyg 08/14/11 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koryoreo (Post 93341492)
They are doing some dates on the east coast with The Menzingers before the fest. I think more dates will be added for their pre-fest tour, so you may be able to see them in October.

The Menzingers are playing here Oct 9 with like 5 bands but BC wasnt listed I really hope they get added on...

koryoreo 08/14/11 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaytothesyg (Post 93341882)
The Menzingers are playing here Oct 9 with like 5 bands but BC wasnt listed I really hope they get added on...

I wish they were playing with the Menzingers here ha. I've wanted to see LWL for a long time so I'm really excited about this show.

Jaytothesyg 08/14/11 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koryoreo (Post 93343082)
I wish they were playing with the Menzingers here ha. I've wanted to see LWL for a long time so I'm really excited about this show.

If theyre not on that show after you told me this I will be soooooooooo bummed hahah But yeah I just saw LWL on manscout and they were awesome!

koryoreo 08/14/11 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaytothesyg (Post 93343892)
If theyre not on that show after you told me this I will be soooooooooo bummed hahah But yeah I just saw LWL on manscout and they were awesome!

They are in Denver on the 6th. Maybe they could get to Cleveland by the 9th? The dates with The Menzingers were later in the month. I could see those dates being part of a longer tour though, maybe starting in Cleveland if your really lucky. They haven't even in Portland in over a year, which is really rare since i've seen them between 15-20 times here since 2008. Seems like they slowed down a little after Matt was kicked out of the band, but from from talking to Ty, they will be very busy next year.

Qadriyyah 08/14/11 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TunedAgainst (Post 93329152)
Argh...only west coast and European dates. :-(

I won't bother looking at the dates now :-(

Broadway Calls never comes to the East Coast.

CBKRP 08/14/11 07:39 PM

Holy shit is pretty much my favorite record this year....

Jaytothesyg 08/14/11 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koryoreo (Post 93344142)
They are in Denver on the 6th. Maybe they could get to Cleveland by the 9th? The dates with The Menzingers were later in the month. I could see those dates being part of a longer tour though, maybe starting in Cleveland if your really lucky. They haven't even in Portland in over a year, which is really rare since i've seen them between 15-20 times here since 2008. Seems like they slowed down a little after Matt was kicked out of the band, but from from talking to Ty, they will be very busy next year.

Gah I really hope so! I saw them 3 times like all really close to eachother.

1.Opening for Streetlight in cleveland
2. Opening for Bouncing Souls in Detroit
3.Opening for Cobra Skulls in cleveland

But since that last show its been well over a year and too long. Matt was my boy though, I really hope they do well without him

TyBroadwayCalls 08/17/11 05:18 PM

Thanks for the concern guys. As far as I know, we aren't playing Cleveland on this tour. I'm really sorry, because I genuinely love that city. We'll be posting all the dates very soon, so hopefully we end up somewhere within a reasonable drive.

TyBroadwayCalls 08/17/11 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qadriyyah (Post 93351152)
I won't bother looking at the dates now :-(

Broadway Calls never comes to the East Coast.

We ARE going down the east coast.... http://broadwaycalls.tumblr.com/

A few more dates coming soon..