AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Dropkick West (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2417002)

DCART 08/27/11 10:13 PM

not a fan of the game, but thats pretty reasonably priced, considering they get a deluxe edition of the game, and kanye, who isnt cheap to see

Carry The Zero 08/27/11 10:38 PM

The People hating on this clearly didn't check out the site.

I'd say this is a pretty sweet deal for a COD fan.....They are re-creating one of the levels for paintball. I'm not a COD fan, but if they had done this for Golden Eye on 64 back in the day, I would have gone crazy.

Kanye + Dropkick + COD game + food + zipline/training/paintball + money goes to charity = way worth 150 IMHO.

CoheedForever 08/27/11 11:16 PM

Kanye is headlining?! That is awesome!

ZeoVGM 08/27/11 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carry The Zero (Post 94034742)
The People hating on this clearly didn't check out the site.

I'd say this is a pretty sweet deal for a COD fan.....They are re-creating one of the levels for paintball. I'm not a COD fan, but if they had done this for Golden Eye on 64 back in the day, I would have gone crazy.

Kanye + Dropkick + COD game + food + zipline/training/paintball + money goes to charity = way worth 150 IMHO.

Stop, you might cause people to actually read about something before commenting on it. And that's CRAZY.

anthonydarko 08/27/11 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by domotime2 (Post 94028462)
lol at Call of Duty concert.

lol at Dkm/Kanye show.


Lol at you shitting on a good time.

TomAce 08/28/11 02:57 AM

sounds cool as fuck, but its still really weird

fifpb99 08/28/11 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealJohnOC (Post 94031042)
Yeah, not worth $150 for 2 days dedicated to 1 video game.

you get the $70 'hardened' version of MW3, and a dropkick murphys and kanye show, and spend 2 days playing mw3 before anyone else. theres also tournaments to win pretty sweet prizes.

i wouldnt travel for it, but if that was near me, it would totally be worth $150.

kazuma_ootaro28 08/28/11 04:28 AM

Don't care about CoD, but the Dropkick Murphys and Kanye lineup is one of a kind!

InfiniteArms 08/28/11 05:26 AM

Kanye and Dropkick Murphys is a weird combination...also, Call of Duty concert!?

sauce301 08/28/11 05:58 AM

they should just save everyone a lot of time and just sell their merch shirts with cheeto stains.

iAMhollyood315 08/28/11 06:01 AM

ughh you lost me on Kanye. His attitude bothers me more than his music. Kinda cool idea but way to expensive.

and if you "don't care" for call of duty like kazuma...you basically fail at life.

Dustin Harkins 08/28/11 06:43 AM


be mine 08/28/11 07:43 AM

Dropkick Murphys play on night 1 of the convention and Kanye plays on night 2. So, not exactly.

Dre Okorley 08/28/11 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by be mine (Post 94042832)
Dropkick Murphys play on night 1 of the convention and Kanye plays on night 2. So, not exactly.

Just copying from the news source. They're still playing the same event.

be mine 08/28/11 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Okorley (Post 94043022)
Just copying from the news source. They're still playing the same event.

But that's not what the post says and that's not what people are reacting to in the comments.