AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  New Analog Rebellion Song/Video (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2444202)

Joe DeAndrea 09/19/11 04:59 AM

New Analog Rebellion Song/Video

Analog Rebellion's music video for his new song, "Father Abraham," can be seen in the replies.

Joe DeAndrea 09/19/11 04:59 AM

Fame<Infamy 09/19/11 05:59 AM

BANALOG REBELLION...LOLOLOLOlolololoLOLOLOl o!!!!11

bifforama1 09/19/11 06:41 AM

Two thumbs down for 30fps music videos. Good song, though.

Mibabalou 09/19/11 06:43 AM

Moar like BANALOG REBELLION..

dying_light 09/19/11 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bifforama1 (Post 95096192)
Two thumbs down for 30fps music videos. Good song, though.

agreed

Nate Bennett 09/19/11 07:30 AM

Really enjoying this musically, but I just can't handle his vocals anymore... :/

cwhit412 09/19/11 07:32 AM

Aww man. You guys beat me to Banalog Rebellion :(

brandon_260 09/19/11 07:40 AM

I completely forgot about this guy.

live. 09/19/11 07:44 AM

I dig this one.

HarryPotter 09/19/11 07:49 AM

i just came to say hello...oh and that he's a douche.

poserscenemokid 09/19/11 08:31 AM

First: weird fact, he's still using the same drum from the PRP! days.
Second: the song is actually pretty good.
Third: it sounds like and early Lovedrug song.

Qwhacker 09/19/11 09:12 AM

can't wait for the next couple releases from him. Sooooo goood...

foleyfrosh14 09/19/11 09:37 AM

lol what happened to make everyone hate him?

popdisaster00 09/19/11 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foleyfrosh14 (Post 95101682)
lol what happened to make everyone hate him?

He was a douche bag on the message boards. Got banned. Thus, banalog rebellion.

Clark 09/19/11 10:42 AM

Great song. Haters are undoubtedly going to hate.

foleyfrosh14 09/19/11 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popdisaster00 (Post 95103742)
He was a douche bag on the message boards. Got banned. Thus, banalog rebellion.

hahahah what even. thats dumb on his part

Thug_Nasty 09/19/11 10:56 AM

im digging it

thatwasamoment 09/19/11 01:02 PM

pretty cool song

Meeze 09/19/11 04:46 PM

when is the new record dropping and is it gonna be called Evaders?

MarquisInSpades 09/19/11 08:08 PM

I went back and read through those responses where he was banned. I got secondhand embarrassment for the site. In the grand scheme of things, how is it really a big deal what he said? I mean it's a forum. I go to work everyday and deal with people in customer service who say much worse shit than that...I mean MUCH worse, and yeah they're paying customers and anyone can just join up here, but I don't quit my job or make some big stance or ban people from my facility because they get an attitude or they get too full of themselves.

I mean we're all just bullshitting each other and pretending we know too much, right? Let's just have fun with it.

MarquisInSpades 09/19/11 08:09 PM

annnnnnnnnnd banned (?)

MondayMourning 09/19/11 08:33 PM

Definitely my favorite song I've heard by him.

trevorshmevor 09/19/11 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades (Post 95141882)
I went back and read through those responses where he was banned. I got secondhand embarrassment for the site. In the grand scheme of things, how is it really a big deal what he said? I mean it's a forum. I go to work everyday and deal with people in customer service who say much worse shit than that...I mean MUCH worse, and yeah they're paying customers and anyone can just join up here, but I don't quit my job or make some big stance or ban people from my facility because they get an attitude or they get too full of themselves.

I mean we're all just bullshitting each other and pretending we know too much, right? Let's just have fun with it.

Agree. While I do think some of Dan's arguments were pretty obnoxious, Jason tends to play this weird ambiguous game in his arguments, where he'll completely insinuate one thing, but then turn around and say "but I never actually said that". In general, the argument was completely childish. Debating whether something is mainstream or not, or pop punk or not is just fruitless. Those are two things that will never be considered by every single person to hold the same definition, and even if everyone did, it would make no difference. There are just too many artists crossing over too many borders these days to really fight over sub-genres like they were. Should have just been an agree-to-disagree ending.

sargentlgfuad 09/19/11 09:35 PM

omgggaaszzz a musiciannn wasss meannnn oncee???!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhttttt

sargentlgfuad 09/19/11 09:36 PM

/goood song is good. solid musician.

tyramail 09/19/11 11:05 PM

i am surprised at how much i like this

xhmnimx 09/20/11 12:15 AM

I wish he still made more electronic-esque music like he did back in the PlayRadioPlay! days. That was the stuff I really enjoyed.

AprilFools 09/20/11 02:10 AM

That argument between Jason and Dan was one of AP.net's greatest, most entertaining moments. Don't go into Walmart screaming "F$*k Sam Walton."

MarquisInSpades 09/20/11 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AprilFools (Post 95155192)
That argument between Jason and Dan was one of AP.net's greatest, most entertaining moments. Don't go into Walmart screaming "F$*k Sam Walton."

I don't recall Dan saying f--- anyone. Somewhere along the line everyone got way to worried about what certain people deemed important think and rally against others simply because they are not the "important" people. It's like being against someone JUST for standing up to someone "above" them. Nothing regarding who you are on this site makes your opinions or your rights more or less valid--including the person running it.

You don't see Sam Walton telling the customer he's growing tired of him or that he's a talentless hack, do you? Be able to take it if you want to dish it.

AprilFools 09/20/11 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarquisInSpades (Post 95156012)
I don't recall Dan saying f--- anyone. Somewhere along the line everyone got way to worried about what certain people deemed important think and rally against others simply because they are not the "important" people. It's like being against someone JUST for standing up to someone "above" them. Nothing regarding who you are on this site makes your opinions or your rights more or less valid--including the person running it.

You don't see Sam Walton telling the customer he's growing tired of him or that he's a talentless hack, do you? Be able to take it if you want to dish it.

Jason's way of handling the whole thing is mostly what made the situation so funny. He deleted a lot of the conversation from the thread and then closed it, as moderators do sometimes to save face.

Dan challenged him, Tate got a bit cowardly, most people would have. Dan's general arrogance about almost everything constantly ruins friendships and makes enemies on and off the internet.