AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Contest: blink-182 and My Chemical Romance (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2466052)

MCRmyCroydonJPG 11/11/11 03:42 PM

Contest Entry
 
I would so make video apart from the fact that I hate cameras, so I decided to write it.
I first found out about MCR a few years ago, I found one of thier songs on my iTunes and ver since then I was hooked, the song? Helena. Then I found out that my friend loved MCR and on her iPod I listened to my favourite song of all time for the first time. You know what they do to guys like us in prison. I loved that song so much.This happed righ before I started secondary school in Croydon.
If I hadn't have listened to that song I wouldn't be who I am now and thats the main reason why I love them. They changed the course of my whole life. They are everything to me. The solo in You know what was the gitar solo that made me want to start guitar. As soon as I started year 7, I had my first guitar lesson and everything felt right. A few years later and I was so hooked that I created a MCR fan page, MRCmy on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/MCRmyCroydon
5,878 likes and rising. Never would I have a page as sucessful as this. All thanks to you guys.

I know this is a long entry but I hope you guys read it and if I won it woul mean the world to me. You shaped who I am and I am so grateful for that, I really am.

I love you guys!! :D
James Killjoy Jr.

demolitionheart 11/12/11 03:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wip0zUSxC8w&feature=colike
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wip0z...feature=colike

demolitionheart 11/20/11 07:16 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wip0zUSxC8w&feature=autopla y&list=LLEGbKh1PG35aRwLdRIt
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wip0z...deo&playnext=1

punkenuff 11/20/11 09:54 AM

I think we need some winners before the holiday!

MCRFreak101 11/21/11 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkenuff (Post 98233732)
I think we need some winners before the holiday!

iAgree.(:

lelee_092 11/21/11 11:31 PM

can we still submit or did the submission window close already?

wild365 11/23/11 05:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=URd AOzACSjE my $0.02 how do i upload it to the thing?

White-Noiz 11/27/11 02:24 PM

When's this going on till, because i would really like to enter, but I need enough time to make my video ;)

JesseSherman1 11/27/11 04:44 PM

The first time I heard My Chemical Romance, I was 10 years old. It was just after the release of "The Black Parade". I remember it like it was yesterday, I was in my dads car, he was driving me to school; he turned on the radio and Welcome to the Black Parade had just started. I listened to it, and loved it! That day at school, I was humming it and singing it non-stop. All of my friends got annoyed and kept asking "What are you singing?" I replied "I don't know, but I love it!" I spent the next 4 years not knowing what that song was, but one morning, I heard it. It was coming from my brothers room, I screamed and asked "What is that?" He told me "My Chemical Romance". I quickly put it on my iPod and put it on repeat and listened to it for weeks! To this day, Welcome to the Black Parade is still my favourite song, it helped me cope with death, and it introduced me to my favourite band. Im so glad I found that song.

DylanPPPP 11/27/11 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesseSherman1 (Post 98525912)
The first time I heard My Chemical Romance, I was 10 years old. It was just after the release of "The Black Parade". I remember it like it was yesterday, I was in my dads car, he was driving me to school; he turned on the radio and Welcome to the Black Parade had just started. I listened to it, and loved it! That day at school, I was humming it and singing it non-stop. All of my friends got annoyed and kept asking "What are you singing?" I replied "I don't know, but I love it!" I spent the next 4 years not knowing what that song was, but one morning, I heard it. It was coming from my brothers room, I screamed and asked "What is that?" He told me "My Chemical Romance". I quickly put it on my iPod and put it on repeat and listened to it for weeks! To this day, Welcome to the Black Parade is still my favourite song, it helped me cope with death, and it introduced me to my favourite band. Im so glad I found that song.

The tour has been over for a while. Ill informed people these days haha.

punkenuff 11/28/11 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylanPPPP (Post 98528072)
The tour has been over for a while. Ill informed people these days haha.




Yeah almost 2 months now...where are the winners?!

DylanPPPP 11/28/11 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkenuff (Post 98554952)
Yeah almost 2 months now...where are the winners?!

The winners were contacted by email I'm sure.

punkenuff 11/28/11 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylanPPPP (Post 98556302)
The winners were contacted by email I'm sure.



I still want to know who won lol I've been checking this thread almost daily

DylanPPPP 11/28/11 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkenuff (Post 98556512)
I still want to know who won lol I've been checking this thread almost daily

Why does it matter if you didn't win? haha

punkenuff 11/28/11 11:59 AM

To see who won so I can figure out why I didn't