AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Contest: blink-182 and My Chemical Romance (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2466052)

punkenuff 11/28/11 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylanPPPP (Post 98557002)
I don't think is something to obsess over...I mean it's just a contest.

Yes but a Blink contest of the uttmost priority. Some scream at TVS over sports..I quietly obsess over this band. Besides what I REALLY want to know is what the actual prize(s) were.

DylanPPPP 11/28/11 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkenuff (Post 98557122)
Yes but a Blink contest of the uttmost priority. Some scream at TVS over sports..I quietly obsess over this band. Besides what I REALLY want to know is what the actual prize(s) were.

Welp...good luck with that.

White-Noiz 11/30/11 02:58 PM

This thing still going? If so, here's mine... :)

-White Noiz out

demolitionheart 12/03/11 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demolitionheart (Post 97849892)

Yes that is a pic of Gerard way on my pocket in a little purse I hav I take it everywhere I go. I hope MCR likes my video just that they got to c it is amazing

willazzz 12/04/11 11:57 PM

my chem

The first time i heard of my chem, i was in 7th grade, my brother had past away a two years earlier, i was going through a rough time feeling really alone and isolated and that no one understood me. My family planned a trip to hawaii so we went, i spent most of the time in the dark watching tv, i was watching mtv one day when they did a thing on my chem, it was like an inside look and like the making of "im not okay" and hearing them talk and listening to that song, made me feel like i was not alone in the world people felt the way i did, and i dont have to feel alone or depressed by myself. I went out and bought i brought you my bullets, annd three cheers and played those till my ears bled. the first time i heard of my chemical romance was the first time i remember feeling like a part of something.

punkenuff 12/13/11 08:31 AM

AbsolutePunk you really ought to publicly announce either the winners or that winners were chosen. You left us all hanging now for quite some time..

Julia Carvalho 12/13/11 02:15 PM

MCR - Julia

Here is mine, hope you enjoy it! (:
And sorry abou my english (which is not very good) because I am Brazilian!

Julia Carvalho 12/13/11 02:22 PM

Well, I don't know if this contest is already over but can somebody tell me who is the winner, maybe later? Thanks (:

vrok 12/18/11 06:39 PM

watching a movie in a commercial change my tv channel, a program was the avid video of the black parade,was a very sad and those colors that I love music.

Scarletfire 12/23/11 07:10 PM

my video thing

Scarletfire 12/23/11 07:11 PM

Scarletfire 12/23/11 07:15 PM

lol, I watched a bunch of other people vids and they all have special effects. I have no idea how to use or work that stuff. And their storys are much more interestiong thatn mine, and I just realized how fast I talk...I'm definetly not going to win. X-)

Scarletfire 12/23/11 08:44 PM

lo comments

Lindsey-Lin-Lin 01/07/12 03:38 PM

Lindsey-Lin-Lin 01/07/12 03:48 PM

when is the deadline for this? and when are the winners announced?