AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Tumblr Blogs Leaking Say Anything Music (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2583542)

TachyonEvan 01/12/12 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo506 (Post 101041982)
So the lyrics to this are "childish beyond childish" but "He's like a Wal-Mart version of you" gets a pass?

I don't know that it "gets a pass," but I don't have a problem with that lyric, haha.

neo506 01/12/12 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tachyonpython (Post 101042102)
I don't know that it "gets a pass," but I don't have a problem with that lyric, haha.

oof. it always makes me cringe

Jake Jenkins 01/12/12 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Slight (Post 101042122)
I want Glassjaw to come back because I know this slut who needs to be punched in the mouth

if she reads pitchfork bemis can take care of her

samsara 01/12/12 09:24 PM

If you don't like their song just say so. You don't have to repeat your opinion 34 times and try to convince others to agree. Shut the hell up already.

The Personist 01/12/12 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevinDomino (Post 101042072)
WOW, this "David" seems like a real b-hole.

"I am the least difficult of men."

wall e 01/12/12 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tachyonpython (Post 101041882)
I like this song more than "Pretty Lush" and feel weird that it's being brought up in convo here, haha, because that song is misogynist and scary and fucked-up beyond my wildest nightmares.

I was just using it as an example of other ways to say "fuck". And Pretty Lush rules, why are you so scared dude?

Jake Jenkins 01/12/12 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsara (Post 101042292)
If you don't like their song just say so. You don't have to repeat your opinion 34 times and try to convince others to agree. Shut the hell up already.

i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate you i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song

ianpritchard 01/12/12 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Star Slight (Post 101042122)
I want Glassjaw to come back because I know this slut who needs to be punched in the mouth

They did come back

Drew Beringer 01/12/12 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neo506 (Post 101041982)
So the lyrics to this are "childish beyond childish" but "He's like a Wal-Mart version of you" gets a pass?

this song is the wal mart version of Admit It!!!!!

anamericangod 01/12/12 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 101042512)
this song is the wal mart version of Admit It!!!!!

Well done.

_><_ 01/12/12 09:27 PM

So much better than the first song released. That song was so dull i don't even remember it's name nor do I remember what it sounded like.

TachyonEvan 01/12/12 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wall e (Post 101042362)
I was just using it as an example of other ways to say "fuck". And Pretty Lush rules, why are you so scared dude?

Haha, musically, I can get behind it, but he just sounds so violent and like he's actually going to hurt the woman, and apparently he truly felt that way when he wrote the song or whatever. "Lead a whore to water and you can bet she'll drink and follow orders" is an unpleasant lyric.

The Personist 01/12/12 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samsara (Post 101042292)
If you don't like their song just say so. You don't have to repeat your opinion 34 times and try to convince others to agree. Shut the hell up already.

Wait, so if we don't like the song we shouldn't do what people who do like the song are doing? we should just say so and get out? That's not very "anarchist" of you, Max disapproves I bet.

DevinDomino 01/12/12 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Personist (Post 101042352)
"I am the least difficult of men."

I have nothing against you

samsara 01/12/12 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sophos34 (Post 101042412)
i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate you i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song i hate this song

You forgot to put the part where you want me to agree with you.