AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  What's Letlive. Teasing? (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2625962)

Jack Appleby 02/12/12 01:07 PM

What's Letlive. Teasing?

Letlive. has been teasing at something on their website the last few days. Yesterday the pictures said "two left feet;" today it says "tired old queen." Those are lyrics to my favorite letlive. song...

Submitted by kemichels

cwhit412 02/12/12 01:08 PM

Video.

the seventeenth 02/12/12 01:09 PM

Excitement, it is brewing.

Jack Appleby 02/12/12 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the seventeenth (Post 102886752)
Excitement, it is brewing.

The same feeling, I have.

I've been saying I'm ready for new music by them, but hey, I love their videos.

Aneurisms07 02/12/12 01:19 PM

This is one band that I can get into.

Mario57 02/12/12 01:19 PM

their best song

kemichels 02/12/12 01:19 PM

SIGHHHH never getting credit for my submissions. (lol..)

It's too bad you guys didn't post this yesterday, otherwise people could've heard the instrumental track they released on their website.

Jack Appleby 02/12/12 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemichels (Post 102887402)
SIGHHHH never getting credit for my submissions. (lol..)

It's too bad you guys didn't post this yesterday, otherwise people could've heard the instrumental track they released on their website.

Sorry! I actually meant to, but I got excited X-)

Also, I seriously, seriously doubt that track on the site yesterday had anything to do with the band.

the seventeenth 02/12/12 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Appleby (Post 102887072)
The same feeling, I have.

I've been saying I'm ready for new music by them, but hey, I love their videos.

In agreement, I am.

kemichels 02/12/12 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Appleby (Post 102887632)
Sorry! I actually meant to, but I got excited X-)

Also, I seriously, seriously doubt that track on the site yesterday had anything to do with the band.

Haha no worries! :-d

And I honestly was curious about that as well. I figured it might have been an intro or lead-in to a new track or something, and they just looped it.

I loved Fake History with a passion, and the time I saw them live in LaCrosse, WI was just fucking unbelievable. I am so worried about a new album from them though. I didn't think the three bonus tracks were THAT good on the special edition, and I honestly have a hard time believing that they will be able to top that album...

Keeping my fingers crossed, in any event. :-)

Beej 347 02/12/12 01:27 PM

love letlive.

low_rising 02/12/12 01:29 PM

video for "muther", stoked.

low_rising 02/12/12 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemichels (Post 102887722)

And I honestly was curious about that as well. I figured it might have been an intro or lead-in to a new track or something, and they just looped it.

I loved Fake History with a passion, and the time I saw them live in LaCrosse, WI was just fucking unbelievable. I am so worried about a new album from them though. I didn't think the three bonus tracks were THAT good on the special edition, and I honestly have a hard time believing that they will be able to top that album...

yea i get what you're saying but to be fair "lemon party" is an old track and i'm not sure about the other two, so i wouldn't be too worried.

edwardyyy 02/12/12 01:31 PM

My guess is they are going to release the video for Muther. Althoug new music would be nice.

Jack Appleby 02/12/12 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemichels (Post 102887722)

I love the guys, I love the music; however, they fit into a category of bands that do worry me.

Fake History was written over three years. That's a long, long, long time to perfect songs. When a band's debut record had that much time, it makes me worry that writing new tunes across a shorter period of time while touring (and my God, have letlive. toured) could mean different results.

BUT.

I have faith in this band. And I think "Lemon Party" is an incredible song.