AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  AP.net Chat: Valentines Day Doesn't Have to Suck with TWLOHA (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2629892)

Jason Tate 02/14/12 03:21 PM

AP.net Chat: Valentines Day Doesn't Have to Suck with TWLOHA

The staff of To Write Love On Her Arms will be chatting in this thread at approximately 8 pm EST in our annual Valentine's Day chat. Come on in (click on "replies" link) to start posting questions for the staff and chatting with other TWLOHA supporters. The TWLOHA staff all have blue usernames.

Huge thank you to the staff for spending the night with us. Hope everyone has great time.

Update: The chat is now over. Thank you for joining us tonight.

Update #2: I have posted the links for the recap.

Jason Tate 02/14/12 03:21 PM

Rules for Chat
Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.

Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure they can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.

If they doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.

This is not a way to ask them for favors, to ask them if they'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house.

Have fun. The idea is for everyone to talk together and share in a collective experience.

Some Posting Tips
Obviously you need to register for an account to participate. It's free. It's easy.

You may want to add an avatar to your account. It's that little icon by your post and it makes you stand out.

The chat takes place in the comments section of this thread -- it's just like a regular forum thread.

To reply to a post, click the "quote" link on it - and then type your reply. Simple.

To post a new reply, scroll to the bottom of the page and use either the "quick reply" box - or click the "write a comment" button.

If this is your first time on the website, remember that it may take a little getting used to - but we hope we made the experience easy for even first time posters. Hope you have a good time. Don't forget to come back daily to see what kinds of things we have going on during the day. Or follow us on twitter or facebook to not miss any important announcements.

Jason Tate 02/14/12 04:39 PM

FAQ

Internships are available: http://www.twloha.com/move/intern-program

Recap

To see all of the answers from a particular staff member - click their name below. On the subsequent page, to view their response in context of the entire thread, you can click the little arrow next to the quoted post.

- twlohaJesse
- twlohaRobert
- TWLOHAwhitney
- TWLOHAjessica
- TWLOHAshan
- TWLOHAjamie
- twlohaSavannah
- twlohaHannah
- TWLOHAChloe
- twlohaDanielle
- twlohaemmi
- TWLOHAkatie
- twlohachad

Christian Wagner 02/14/12 04:52 PM

Thank you to all of the awesome people at TWLOHA for doing this. You guys and girls rule.

Alihope 02/14/12 04:54 PM

Hi everyone.

lydialovesyou 02/14/12 04:54 PM

This is the first year I've been able to join. I've seriously been looking forward to it for months. Love <3

SnickertheCat 02/14/12 04:54 PM

Where is the actual chat?

Alihope 02/14/12 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lydialovesyou (Post 103042112)
This is the first year I've been able to join. I've seriously been looking forward to it for months. Love <3

Me too. I'm excited.

katmcb 02/14/12 04:55 PM

So yeah this is kind of new for me too. Figured I'd check it out

Christian Wagner 02/14/12 04:55 PM

What has been everyone's favorite Valentine moment? Trying to make sure I can top it for next year.

lp670sv 02/14/12 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnickertheCat (Post 103042132)

this is it.

valentines day sucks <3

katmcb 02/14/12 04:56 PM

Is it an actual chat or do we just post stuff here?

shea34 02/14/12 04:56 PM

yeah, is this where the chat is going to take place?

Jason Tate 02/14/12 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnickertheCat (Post 103042132)

Right here in this thread. You'll see a bunch of people with blue usernames popping in just a few minutes ... works just like a regular forum post.

lp670sv 02/14/12 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katmcb (Post 103042282)
Is it an actual chat or do we just post stuff here?

post. this is how we do chats here. Welcome aboard.