AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Early November Enter Studio (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2672602)

xHoodieWeather 03/19/12 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolessthanblink (Post 104974522)
Wow, I love Sunday Drive. Did they bring out the acoustics or just do it all clean-line electric? I'd go to Dallas, cause it's just over 2 hours from me, but Austin would be ideal for me cause it's only 45 min away.

Glad to hear they're having a good time with the reunion. I haven't heard anything negative from anyone about them since they've gotten back together. I really liked the triple disc too, so I'm sure I'll be down with whatever they release!


Well, i honestly think that if this show happens the way its supposed to, you'll have no second thoughts about coming to dallas. I have to get in contact with them/their agent and all that.

Sunday drive was electric, but it sounded so damn good.

tonethehero 03/19/12 12:06 PM

Sweet sufferin Christ!! Best damn news I've heard this week! And its only Monday! FUCK!

nungaray 03/19/12 12:38 PM

fuck yah!

Nolessthanblink 03/19/12 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texan4lif281 (Post 104974832)
They didn't bring out the acoustic on Sunday Drive.

It was so great because everyone seemed to be there for Asking Alexandria and barely anyone was there to see The Early November so it was a fairly intimate show.


Sounds awesome. I've seen them with like 250-300 people, and it was brilliant cause everyone was going crazy. I'd rather be there with 300 rabid fans than 1000 who could care less. Always feels awkward going nuts by myself. haha.
Quote:

Originally Posted by xHoodieWeather (Post 104974872)
Well, i honestly think that if this show happens the way its supposed to, you'll have no second thoughts about coming to dallas. I have to get in contact with them/their agent and all that.

Sunday drive was electric, but it sounded so damn good.



Are you a booking agent in Dallas? If so, what venue/support are you/they looking at and what time frame (if you can share any of that info lol)

xHoodieWeather 03/19/12 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nolessthanblink (Post 104977782)
Sounds awesome. I've seen them with like 250-300 people, and it was brilliant cause everyone was going crazy. I'd rather be there with 300 rabid fans than 1000 who could care less. Always feels awkward going nuts by myself. haha.



Are you a booking agent in Dallas? If so, what venue/support are you/they looking at and what time frame (if you can share any of that info lol)


I'm not a booking agent, I'm trying to figure out a one off thing before a tour they will be kicking off as soon as they are done recording, I think. Early summer/late spring is the time.
It actually started with a conversation I had with the support band about doing a show and I figured I'd get TEN involved in it since they are a part of the tour, but I can't really talk about it until I figure it out.

InfiniteArms 03/19/12 03:42 PM

I wonder how long it will take to record...because I REALLY want this.

Nolessthanblink 03/19/12 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xHoodieWeather (Post 104982202)
I'm not a booking agent, I'm trying to figure out a one off thing before a tour they will be kicking off as soon as they are done recording, I think. Early summer/late spring is the time.
It actually started with a conversation I had with the support band about doing a show and I figured I'd get TEN involved in it since they are a part of the tour, but I can't really talk about it until I figure it out.

Well good luck man! Looking forward to hearing more

nashiscash1324 03/19/12 03:57 PM

-LIKE- I am so stoked for this!

xHoodieWeather 03/19/12 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinclairgreen (Post 104988402)
I wonder how long it will take to record...because I REALLY want this.


Should be out in mid june

IAmAmazing 03/19/12 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABSOLiat (Post 104981142)

second this

dawgkta6669 03/19/12 06:26 PM

Swag!

tehlazerviking 03/19/12 09:06 PM

They were amazing in Dallas. Talked about how excited they were to be together again and to be recording the new album. Really awesome night.

InfiniteArms 03/20/12 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xHoodieWeather (Post 104990712)
Should be out in mid june

WONDERFUL! This album is one of my most anticipated

herestoyoufla 03/20/12 08:22 AM

I can't wait for this. I want to hear a single so bad.

rsvs 03/20/12 07:43 PM

stoked as hell! good news.