AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Broadway Set Release Date (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2674592)

Jason Tate 03/20/12 02:50 PM

Broadway Set Release Date

Broadway will release their new album, Gentlemen's Brawl, on May 22nd.

Submitted by JuneJuly

citi_matt 03/20/12 02:53 PM

cannot wait

cwhit412 03/20/12 02:59 PM

Hmm...I didn't hate the debut, though I used to like this kind of music a lot more. Will probably give it a shot though.

cowlord 03/20/12 03:05 PM

This band had a ton of momentum and completely lost it all. I liked songs on Kingdoms, but no music like this really gets me anymore like it used. I'll listen, but I don't really expect to like what I hear. haha

bildo316 03/20/12 03:05 PM

I'm pretty pumped.

seymourbuttes 03/20/12 03:05 PM

I mean, I liked the debut when it came out, and I know this new one's gonna be different, but I'm gonna enjoy giving it a shot.

Mishiesings 03/20/12 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowlord (Post 105041042)
This band had a ton of momentum and completely lost it all. I liked songs on Kingdoms, but no music like this really gets me anymore like it used. I'll listen, but I don't really expect to like what I hear. haha

It doesn't sound anything like Kingdoms. I can definitely promise you that.

Mishiesings 03/20/12 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voncorn (Post 105040372)
I thought this band fell off the face of the Earth. Now I'm pissed that they're actually alive and well and releasing new "music". Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE band.

You're mean dude =(

edwardyyy 03/20/12 03:08 PM

I am so excited for this album. I am still wondering if the side project Gilgamesh is ever going to happen.

Mishiesings 03/20/12 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardyyy (Post 105041302)
I am so excited for this album. I am still wondering if the side project Gilgamesh is ever going to happen.

I can confirm, that Gilgamesh is happening eventually. Shits rude.

billyboatkid 03/20/12 03:17 PM

I liked Kingdoms a lot. Been waiting to long for this. Hope it's good.

WeltallAY 03/20/12 03:19 PM

Im postive the band has had it with this type of comment but it's about time. It's been a full year since it was supposed to be released without even a trailer/teaser. My expectations are high and I am pumped to purchase this ASAP.

Mishiesings 03/20/12 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 105042092)
Im postive the band has had it with this type of comment but it's about time. It's been a full year since it was supposed to be released without even a trailer/teaser. My expectations are high and I am pumped to purchase this ASAP.

Dude, I've been trying to push it out the door for a year and a half! How do you think I feel? No one can erase this feel good boner I have right now. Hope it doesn't dissapoint you!

cowlord 03/20/12 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mishiesings (Post 105041162)
It doesn't sound anything like Kingdoms. I can definitely promise you that.

You probably get shit like this all the time, but come back to The Attic in Dayton Ohio please. I was pretty impressed when you guys came by with Marilyn Is Dead

WeltallAY 03/20/12 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mishiesings (Post 105042182)
Dude, I've been trying to push it out the door for a year and a half! How do you think I feel? No one can erase this feel good boner I have right now. Hope it doesn't dissapoint you!

Haha, I hope to have a boner when I hear it too. It has to be a stressful position you guys have been in. Trying to keep your cool while so many kids are annoyed/anxious for updates. Especially since it seemed to be put of you guys' control.