AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Taking Back Sunday Record Store Day Release (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2676942)

guitarguy211 03/22/12 12:27 PM

Interesting choice of songs--not quite the ones Id expect.

parkerisjolley 03/22/12 12:39 PM

does anyone know where to find a list of records coming out on record store day?

zachff 03/22/12 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parkerisjolley (Post 105144602)
does anyone know where to find a list of records coming out on record store day?

http://www.vinylcollective.com/recor...day-list-2012/

lessthanzero 03/22/12 02:10 PM

So pumped that Fingerprints is close to my house!

kidinthebushes 03/22/12 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njdevils327 (Post 105138862)
Could be a cool addition. I'm already getting straylight and never take Friendship personal. I'll see if I have the means to pick up a few more


You sure seem condifent about this.

njdevils327 03/22/12 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidinthebushes (Post 105154552)
You sure seem condifent about this.

what do you mean? I'd like to buy a lot of things but I dont know yet.

kidinthebushes 03/22/12 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njdevils327 (Post 105155352)
what do you mean? I'd like to buy a lot of things but I dont know yet.


A lot of the RSD releases are extremely limited. Last year, there were more participating stores than there were copies of Anberlin's Cities meaning most stores got 1 copy but some store didn't get any. It's not as easy as walking in and picking up a copy.

njdevils327 03/22/12 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidinthebushes (Post 105159162)
A lot of the RSD releases are extremely limited. Last year, there were more participating stores than there were copies of Anberlin's Cities meaning most stores got 1 copy but some store didn't get any. It's not as easy as walking in and picking up a copy.

Lol you obviously only enter record stores on recor store day only. Most stores have stocks upon stocks of record store day releases months after RSD. I bough Cities at my local store 4 months after April last year.

bite2brkskn12 03/22/12 08:08 PM

taking back sunday live...no thanks

mondaybest 03/23/12 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bite2brkskn12 (Post 105168932)
taking back sunday live...no thanks

This. Trainwreck.

provethatIexist 03/23/12 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bite2brkskn12 (Post 105168932)
taking back sunday live...no thanks



hahaha, came in here to say the same thing. why would anyone want this? Adam sounds terrible on live recordings...

eightsailor 03/24/12 04:06 AM

TBS live sounds closer to TAYF than any of the albums they made afterwards.