AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Mae Vinyl Pre-Order (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2693592)

guitarguy211 04/04/12 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 105851192)
20-25 dollars for a single LP? lol nope

I wouldn't even pay that much for an album that I actually like.



asterndale 04/04/12 05:54 PM

must.....have, one of my all time favorites cause i listened to it so much in high school haha

TheDillon 04/04/12 06:11 PM

not for $20+ $3 shipping! maybe if it was a double LP butttt its not.

Readyfuels 04/04/12 07:07 PM

I could care less about this being $20 +shipping. Mae is one of those bands who has never ripped any of their fans off and are just a genuine group of guys. I don't mind giving them $25 for one of my all time favorite albums.

Now I'm just hoping the navy and white swirl looks as good as it sounds.

Alison1488 04/04/12 07:16 PM

Ordered without giving it a second thought. This is one of my all-time favorite albums.

xxdeadawakexx 04/04/12 07:34 PM

just ordered a copy. i bet the quality of the vinyl and jacket will be excellent because of the price.

saynotoem0 04/04/12 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNoble001 (Post 105851672)
No stores in Ohio even got Cities. I had to call around and finally found a store in Kansas that was willing to ship it. So it depends on where you live.


Tooth and nail apparently doesn't believe in rsd exclusives as you can still pick up cities from their online store. Not sure how many they said they pressed but pretty sure they should've sold out by now.

CaryGrant 04/04/12 08:12 PM

Definitely, definitely buying this.

CaryGrant 04/04/12 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 105851192)
20-25 dollars for a single LP? lol nope

I wouldn't even pay that much for an album that I actually like.



atticusfinch 04/04/12 08:31 PM

So worth it!! Ordered. And, I had no idea the Everglow was coming out too. Forever will love and support this band!

Gumbyjag 04/04/12 09:30 PM

Missed on the 180-Gram but it's cool.

spezialk 04/05/12 06:31 AM

Preordered the swirl since I missed out on the 180gram. Between this, TEN, The Wonder Years EP and record store day, my wallet is going to take a major hit!

GNoble001 04/05/12 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saynotoem0 (Post 105868262)
Tooth and nail apparently doesn't believe in rsd exclusives as you can still pick up cities from their online store. Not sure how many they said they pressed but pretty sure they should've sold out by now.

Yeah, I think that's pretty crappy that they did that. I remember seeing them up there after I already had searched for and exclusive RSD copy. But I just looked and it's not there now. New copies are going for about $40 on Amazon, and I just saw that the New Surrender Vinyl is listed at $150. Maybe it's time to sell my copy...

saynotoem0 04/05/12 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNoble001 (Post 105888272)
Yeah, I think that's pretty crappy that they did that. I remember seeing them up there after I already had searched for and exclusive RSD copy. But I just looked and it's not there now. New copies are going for about $40 on Amazon, and I just saw that the New Surrender Vinyl is listed at $150. Maybe it's time to sell my copy...

Sold my New Surrender copy for $100 about a month ago. Vinyl market is crazy.

splitsecond 04/05/12 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumbyjag (Post 105874142)
Missed on the 180-Gram but it's cool.

pretty bummed I missed this yesterday doing you know, work. I guess the white will do.