AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  Interviews (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
  -  Woe, Is Me -- 03.27.12 (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2705832)

killbrand.com 04/13/12 05:10 PM

I can also agree that they were much better live with Hance and Doriano on Vocals. They put on a good show.

johnnyferris 04/13/12 06:25 PM

I think that guy's name was Nick Barham or something like that. I think he was an actual replacement and not just a fill in. He was terrible though. Glad Attack Attack didn't record anything with him.

danawalker 04/13/12 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 106303942)
Ugh, agreed, I think his name was Nick or something. Out of all the AA! vocalists he is the only one I would actually consider to be generic.

Fun fact, that's actually the little brother of Gabe the drummer of Sleeping with Sirens

WeltallAY 04/13/12 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danawalker (Post 106313022)
Fun fact, that's actually the little brother of Gabe the drummer of Sleeping with Sirens


Interesting, I didn't know that.

walk aimlessly 04/13/12 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danawalker (Post 106313022)
Fun fact, that's actually the little brother of Gabe the drummer of Sleeping with Sirens


Quote:

Originally Posted by WeltallAY (Post 106314332)
Interesting, I didn't know that.

Actually he was the frontman of the band For All We Know with his brother on drums, and then I believe Kellin joined and half of the band left to form Sleeping With Sirens with the guitarist Nick from Broadway (Jack came later on) and the screamer who is now in We Are Defiance.



Edit: I use to love this band and I remember being pretty sad when they broke up haha. His screams weren't so bad on the EP, he just doesn't have much of a range.

trexscotty 04/13/12 09:28 PM

Was meh towards this band once Carter left and stopped listening alltogether when Michael and the ferris bros left.

They should probably throw in the towel seeing as they've lost all the members that made them unique. You're telling me they replaced a god guitarist like Tim Sherrill with Andrew Paiano aka old Abandon All Ships guitarist? lololol okay. Not to mention judging by his tumblr posts, Alligood needs a lesson in "appreciating" and being respectful. Kid acts like he's twelve, getting butthurt at every little slightly negative comment he gets. It's pretty pathetic.

Looking forward to hearing the music the former bandmates are supposedly going to make, will most likely be miles better than the generic, chugcore bullshit W,IM (if they can even call themselves that anymore) is going put out.

WeltallAY 04/13/12 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walk aimlessly (Post 106318322)
Actually he was the frontman of the band For All We Know with his brother on drums, and then I believe Kellin joined and half of the band left to form Sleeping With Sirens with the guitarist Nick from Broadway (Jack came later on) and the screamer who is now in We Are Defiance.



Edit: I use to love this band and I remember being pretty sad when they broke up haha. His screams weren't so bad on the EP, he just doesn't have much of a range.

That band name sounds so familiar, I'll have to give that a listen when I can.

On a side note, I added a few more finds (some I've known for years others new to me) to the Mizell Wiki page. I have a list of more possibilities but I haven't had time to go through them yet. I took down Convalesce because one of the members told me that it was self-produced/mixed/mastered. I'm going to take down Past Exhale too because it's actually produced by Jake Garland at Chango rather than Cameron.

lfjlol 04/14/12 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trexscotty (Post 106320392)
Was meh towards this band once Carter left and stopped listening alltogether when Michael and the ferris bros left.

They should probably throw in the towel seeing as they've lost all the members that made them unique. You're telling me they replaced a god guitarist like Tim Sherrill with Andrew Paiano aka old Abandon All Ships guitarist? lololol okay. Not to mention judging by his tumblr posts, Alligood needs a lesson in "appreciating" and being respectful. Kid acts like he's twelve, getting butthurt at every little slightly negative comment he gets. It's pretty pathetic.

Looking forward to hearing the music the former bandmates are supposedly going to make, will most likely be miles better than the generic, chugcore bullshit W,IM (if they can even call themselves that anymore) is going put out.

i can see where you're coming from, however i am definitely interested in the reissue as well as the new album. im a little upset that austin wants to further himself from the "spacey/ambient" sound that was found on number[s]. thats most likely just the butthurtofmachinesfanboyforlife coming out of me. :/

miss yah dylan anderson. praying daily that you join emarosa.

Micah511 05/14/12 09:58 AM

hance sounds too cool for this band.