AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  New Simple Plan Album Complete (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=272264)

xhangmanx 10/15/07 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahwah16 (Post 7800879)
guilty pleasure >_>

Exactly what I was gonna say..

xhangmanx 10/15/07 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Co and Ca (Post 7801285)
Hilary Duff BEETS these guys when it comes to talent. Hilary Duff can actually sing. The guy in Simple Plan sound's like a boy dying while going through puberty. But that's just my opinion. Also, I happen to like a few Hilary Duff songs.

Are u kidding me? Maybe yes...at a point she could sing, but now all she does is moans, talks and whispers in her songs. But that's just my opinion.

SuNDaYSTaR 10/15/07 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xhangmanx (Post 7803873)
Are u kidding me? Maybe yes...at a point she could sing, but now all she does is moans, talks and whispers in her songs. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah, because you obviously haven't heard the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart.

God it's like the only lyrics in that song.

xhangmanx 10/15/07 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuNDaYSTaR (Post 7803895)
Yeah, because you obviously haven't heard the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart.

God it's like the only lyrics in that song.

Fucking hate that song.....
And I'm confused....I'm not siding with Hilary...so yeh..I'm confused.....wait what?

WFUJerseyJon 10/15/07 09:18 PM

not gonna lie i loved that first one the first month it came out. haven't listened to them since that too often, but if it comes out at the right time i'll give it a try.

if.i.told.you 10/16/07 08:09 PM

hells yeah.
it's about time.

wedin4showbread 10/17/07 01:23 AM

OmGGG!! lOlz Im, like, so excited! like, oh em gee. so excited. like whoa! like....

Co and Ca 10/17/07 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xhangmanx (Post 7803873)

Her moaning, talking, and whispering is still better than Simple Plan.

LouderThanBombs 10/18/07 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacknife666 (Post 7798371)
its apparently out on november 26th/27th and is called "Rumble, Crash...Party?"

Really?
What's your source on this?