AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  President Obama Slow Jams The News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2723102)

Jason Tate 04/26/12 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIG DESTROYER (Post 106979272)
Never, EVER say he was "handed" anything. He campaigned his ass off and spent millions of dollars to get the honor of dealing with the mess the country was in. Stop letting him off the hook because he was "handed" a mess. He WANTED it.

And then he went and spent 4 trillion dollars in 3 years when it took Bush (the devil to most of you) 2 terms.

Prioritizing? PRIORITIZING!? Where is "make jokes on Jimmy Fallon" and "smile for the cameras so I get elected again" on his priorities list? It looks to me like it's somewhere in the top 10 at least, while actually working to fix the problems of our country is pretty low.


andrewa5 04/26/12 01:18 AM

this is great

PIG DESTROYER 04/26/12 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i like apples (Post 106981252)

I got about 10 in before I realized these are A) mostly opinions B) absurdly repetitive and C) you can counter nearly every one of them with a differing opinion/fact.

For example, you could argue "shifting the focus of the war from iraq to afghanistan" as "leaving everyone in iraq and sending even more troops to afghanistan/promising he would take troops out of iraq, and not only failing at that, but increasing the number of soldiers overseas across 2 different continents, etc."

plus, the only reason the US is in Afghanistan is to encourage heroin production.

PIG DESTROYER 04/26/12 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 106981532)

I've seen the exact same chart. I've also seen several others that say completely different things. The media bends facts for their own agenda. You'll agree with that one, I'll agree with mine. We'll just have to agree to disagree on how accurate either chart is.

And again man, clearly nobody is reading my main point here- I was never trying to start an "OBAMA SUCKS!" "OBAMA RULES!" argument- I was merely trying to get some support behind my feeling that until a president has proven himself to the majority of the country as doing a good job/delivering on his promises, he shouldn't be on TV making jokes. Clearly, I am in the extreme minority on this thought, and that scares me. I guess you all would be fine with your employees goofing off before they finish their jobs. I wouldn't. I'd fire them.

PIG DESTROYER 04/26/12 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 106981372)
I feel like this continues to be a mischaracterization of the office of the President of the United States. First, in our country part of the job does entail being a public figure ... this is something that since roughly the Vietnam war, we've expected of the President. Second, I think that the idea that if a President isn't sitting behind his desk he isn't working on the job misrepresents how the President does his job. Part of the job is convincing the constituents of his policy plans. Part of his job is campaigning. If those voting don't have it conveyed to them why they should get behind the AHCA or a raise in minimum wage, then any time spend behind a desk trying to convince congress to introduce, let alone pass, a bill would be worthless. Part of the job is advocating for, and explaining, the policies the President wishes advance.

Lastly, the other portions of his job description are ones that can be done anywhere and are not hands-on --- in fact, the big responsibility (commander in chief) has been more and more delegated in the past 20 or so years.

And, because it got overlooked before, no one lives up to 100% of the promises made (be it a politician or a random dude, as you say) -- they're judged on what they do accomplish. There's plenty to pick from -- and as I said, most political science writers have pegged this as one of the more successful first terms in history. When we look at the situation inherited (and congress), it gets even more impressive.

Did he do everything promised? Fuck no. Am I particularly pleased with everything he did? No. However, this doesn't negate what he did do or the reasons you see him on TV.

Ok, nevermind, you did see my point. I read your replies backwards.

I see what you're saying. It makes sense. I just don't like that part of the job and feel like until one part of the job is done much better, the other part (the more fun part) shouldn't even be considered. I feel like while campaigning, it's all promises and I'M GOING TO DO THIS! and then as soon as they're sitting in the oval office, it becomes more like "well... maybe I'll do that." And again, I feel this way about EVERY president we've ever had. Don't make a promise if you can't deliver. And don't ask for 4 more years if you haven't done what you said you'd do in the first 4.

I'd feel a lot more confident in my president if he, when asked why he wasn't making any television promises or campaigning, replied with "because I haven't finished what I've set out to do yet, and frankly, I have a lot more to do before I would even feel comfortable asking for your vote to keep me here for 4 more years."

PIG DESTROYER 04/26/12 01:54 AM

I'd also like to say that I find it very surprising that people who frequent a website called absolutePUNK are so widely (and in many cases blindly) supporting your government. I'm not characterizing all music fans of the genres covered here as "WE'RE PUNKS! FUCK THE GOVERNMENT!" people, but considering the amount of secrets and extremely plausible agendas for most of the things this government has done (very easily researchable), I'd expect to see a whole lot more comments against the government rather than "Obama rules."

i like apples 04/26/12 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIG DESTROYER (Post 106982512)
I've seen the exact same chart. I've also seen several others that say completely different things. The media bends facts for their own agenda. You'll agree with that one, I'll agree with mine. We'll just have to agree to disagree on how accurate either chart is.

And again man, clearly nobody is reading my main point here- I was never trying to start an "OBAMA SUCKS!" "OBAMA RULES!" argument- I was merely trying to get some support behind my feeling that until a president has proven himself to the majority of the country as doing a good job/delivering on his promises, he shouldn't be on TV making jokes. Clearly, I am in the extreme minority on this thought, and that scares me. I guess you all would be fine with your employees goofing off before they finish their jobs. I wouldn't. I'd fire them.

If the media bends all facts based on their agenda, where do you get your unfiltered 100% accurate news/stats from?

And to your second point about goofing off, we're still human. We enjoy laughter. Knowing your president is down to earth and capable of having a soul makes it seem even for just a second that hey that horrible world out there aint so bad. It doesn't negate all the good he's done to take a few hours to make people laugh.

audioboxer27 04/26/12 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny storm (Post 106967392)
You really can't say he did a better job than McCain would have done. There is no way to know that unless he actually won. I guarantee 70% of the kids on this site don't know anything about politics or what is going on in the country. They get their news from movie stars, Rock star and Blog sites. The USA is worse than it was 4 years ago and until I see the deficit go down or the economy pick up I am not sold when Obama tells me that everything is going great. I am down for any president that can tell us the truth and not what he wants everyone to hear. As for the Jimmy Fallon thing , he should wait until he is out of office to Slow Jam the news.

this makes me laugh

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 08:17 AM

The person who can make a courageous step towards crushing the war on drugs gets my vote.

always10ftJay 04/26/12 09:33 AM

this is disgusting your the president of a country act like it

ren 04/26/12 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkInfluence09 (Post 106947022)
Boom. Tate goes on the offensive. Tate casts logic! It's super effective!

Tate - 1

Random Nobody - 0

Jason casts logic! Critical hit.

tbsxblink 04/26/12 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by always10ftJay (Post 106989492)
this is disgusting your the president of a country act like it

wasn't aware that the president wasn't allowed to have a sense of humor......

almightykingdom 04/26/12 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yeahdude (Post 106954132)
this fucking asshole. pandering to try to get the youth vote and the anti-people who make any kind of living on their own without expecting handouts from the fucking government.
but hey, the teleprompter puts on a damn good show.

Exactly! How are we, individually, supposed to get out of debt when the only way to is to reach for the almighty government handout. I have pride in myself and don't want to get bailed out because it isn't "fair" that we have live shitty. Fuck that, life isn't fair. Deal with it people. Voting in people that don't give two shits about you is the problem, but most politicians don't care. Sad.

Who Is Ryan? 04/26/12 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by always10ftJay (Post 106989492)
this is disgusting your the president of a country act like it

Damn gurl, take a seat please


Who Is Ryan? 04/26/12 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightykingdom (Post 106990872)
Exactly! How are we, individually, supposed to get out of debt when the only way to is to reach for the almighty government handout. I have pride in myself and don't want to get bailed out because it isn't "fair" that we have live shitty. Fuck that, life isn't fair. Deal with it people. Voting in people that don't give two shits about you is the problem, but most politicians don't care. Sad.

You both sound like you eat lunch by yourself tbh....

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by always10ftJay (Post 106989492)
this is disgusting your the president of a country act like it


Hmmm the only reason you would say something so short-sided is if you were a staunch Republican, the kind of Republican that will bash someone from the opposite party no matter what.

Guess what?! Plenty of presidents have appeared on TV during their term...on both sides of the aisle. Wow!!! What a fucking shocker!!!!!

almightykingdom 04/26/12 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is Ryan? (Post 106991142)
You both sound like you eat lunch by yourself tbh....

Naw I sit at the cool kids table. You are welcomed to join us and others that feel the same way :)

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is Ryan? (Post 106991142)
You both sound like you eat lunch by yourself tbh....


Hahaha

Who Is Ryan? 04/26/12 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightykingdom (Post 106991362)
Naw I sit at the cool kids table. You are welcomed to join us and others that feel the same way :)


Maybe in your dreams.

But it's okay. I hope the four wall of the bathroom stall offer you safe refuge from the popular kids


I'll keep you in my prayers †

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightykingdom (Post 106991362)
Naw I sit at the cool kids table. You are welcomed to join us and others that feel the same way :)


Although I do agree with you - I'm fucking sick of all the government handouts. It's not even aid at this point, people rely on it. I'm sick of freeloaders.

Anyway, I hope you weren't gearing the original comment at me because that's certainly not what I was getting at.

almightykingdom 04/26/12 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is Ryan? (Post 106991562)

Maybe in your dreams.

But it's okay. I hope the four wall of the bathroom stall offer you safe refuge from the popular kids


I'll keep you in my prayers †

Yikes. You pray? Good luck with that buddy. Have fun at church on Sunday!

Who Is Ryan? 04/26/12 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightykingdom (Post 106991752)
Yikes. You pray? Good luck with that buddy. Have fun at church on Sunday!

Nope not really.

But out of the kindness of my heart, I occasionally do for the clearly less fortunate. Bless

almightykingdom 04/26/12 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 106991612)
Although I do agree with you - I'm fucking sick of all the government handouts. It's not even aid at this point, people rely on it. I'm sick of freeloaders.

Anyway, I hope you weren't gearing the original comment at me because that's certainly not what I was getting at.

No I hate freeloaders too. Every day I see people asking for money only to see them at the end of the day get into a car to go home. They ask me for change and when I say I'm a struggling college student working 30+ hours and going to school and doing an internship with barely any free time AND trying to pay for myself, all I can give you is a couple quarters. They always complain that it's not enough. Like you said, people are now dependent on it in order to survive but that is what they want us all to do is need gov assistance.

almightykingdom 04/26/12 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is Ryan? (Post 106991992)
Nope not really.

But out of the kindness of my heart, I occasionally do for the clearly less fortunate. Bless

Sure Father Teresa. Thanks, you are too kind

honestykills 04/26/12 10:38 AM


ZachMadeMeOdd 04/26/12 10:44 AM

The most approachable President in history. Our generation should appreciate this more than they do. that being said, I thought this was funnier than I originally expected it to be. But every time I ever see jimmy fallon I can't help but think of the song Idiot Boyfriend. Every. Time. If you don't know what i'm referring to, youtube it.

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by almightykingdom (Post 106992002)
No I hate freeloaders too. Every day I see people asking for money only to see them at the end of the day get into a car to go home. They ask me for change and when I say I'm a struggling college student working 30+ hours and going to school and doing an internship with barely any free time AND trying to pay for myself, all I can give you is a couple quarters. They always complain that it's not enough. Like you said, people are now dependent on it in order to survive but that is what they want us all to do is need gov assistance.



Exactly. This is why I'm a staunch moderate. There are issues on both sides I don't agree with

Aziraphale 04/26/12 11:16 AM

Just figured I'd weigh in, not that it's worth much:

The video is quite cool. I applaud Obama for being one of the more personable and down-to-earth presidents we've had in a while. He's an outstanding public speaker and international diplomat. In that regard, I think he's the finest this country has seen in my short 25 years.

That's just about where my praise ends, however. His vision of government has and continually plans to reduce civil liberties. I'm generally disgusted by Romney as well. I agree more closely with Ron Paul's views to reduce government and restore facets of the constitution which have been lost over the past two decades, however I do not feel he is electable as the leader of the free world.

Obama has made some incremental victories which I can appreciate, but if it comes down to Obama v. Romney in 2012 (which appears obvious), I'll side with Romney and the republicans to protect 2nd Amendment rights.

Matt Chylak 04/26/12 11:41 AM

PIG DESTROYER is consistently the worst poster on this site

Jason Tate 04/26/12 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIG DESTROYER (Post 106982512)
I've seen the exact same chart. I've also seen several others that say completely different things. The media bends facts for their own agenda. You'll agree with that one, I'll agree with mine. We'll just have to agree to disagree on how accurate either chart is.

The numbers come from the CBO, which is non-partisan, and not a media entity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIG DESTROYER (Post 106982512)
And again man, clearly nobody is reading my main point here- I was never trying to start an "OBAMA SUCKS!" "OBAMA RULES!" argument- I was merely trying to get some support behind my feeling that until a president has proven himself to the majority of the country as doing a good job/delivering on his promises, he shouldn't be on TV making jokes.

But that ignores a large portion of what his job is ... which is what I was trying to point out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIG DESTROYER (Post 106982512)
Clearly, I am in the extreme minority on this thought, and that scares me. I guess you all would be fine with your employees goofing off before they finish their jobs. I wouldn't. I'd fire them.

Depends on what the employees' job is -- an outside salesman having a few beers while trying to talk someone into buying something, is doing his job ... even though to an outside eye it looks like he's slacking off. The President going on TV in an effort to continue his agenda, is a part of his job.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIG DESTROYER (Post 106982592)
Ok, nevermind, you did see my point. I read your replies backwards.

I see what you're saying. It makes sense. I just don't like that part of the job and feel like until one part of the job is done much better, the other part (the more fun part) shouldn't even be considered. I feel like while campaigning, it's all promises and I'M GOING TO DO THIS! and then as soon as they're sitting in the oval office, it becomes more like "well... maybe I'll do that." And again, I feel this way about EVERY president we've ever had. Don't make a promise if you can't deliver. And don't ask for 4 more years if you haven't done what you said you'd do in the first 4.

I'd feel a lot more confident in my president if he, when asked why he wasn't making any television promises or campaigning, replied with "because I haven't finished what I've set out to do yet, and frankly, I have a lot more to do before I would even feel comfortable asking for your vote to keep me here for 4 more years."

This would make sense if we were a monarchy and one man could make all the decisions ... however, in our political system it doesn't work that way. And one of the ways to get your agenda accomplished is to sell it to the populace.

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Chylak (Post 106996012)
PIG DESTROYER is consistently the worst poster on this site


I honestly think that's what he's going for.

Dustin Harkins 04/26/12 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aziraphale (Post 106994432)
Just figured I'd weigh in, not that it's worth much:

The video is quite cool. I applaud Obama for being one of the more personable and down-to-earth presidents we've had in a while. He's an outstanding public speaker and international diplomat. In that regard, I think he's the finest this country has seen in my short 25 years.

That's just about where my praise ends, however. His vision of government has and continually plans to reduce civil liberties. I'm generally disgusted by Romney as well. I agree more closely with Ron Paul's views to reduce government and restore facets of the constitution which have been lost over the past two decades, however I do not feel he is electable as the leader of the free world.

Obama has made some incremental victories which I can appreciate, but if it comes down to Obama v. Romney in 2012 (which appears obvious), I'll side with Romney and the republicans to protect 2nd Amendment rights.


We need Papa Doc.
313 fuck the free world.

i like apples 04/26/12 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 106996752)
I honestly think that's what he's going for.

I second this notion.

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustin Harkins (Post 106996812)
We need Papa Doc.
313 fuck the free world.


LOL what a swagged out reference, Hark

Dustin Harkins 04/26/12 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 106997642)
LOL what a swagged out reference, Hark

That movie changed the meaning of the term "free world" for me forever haha.

Holly HoX! 04/26/12 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dustin Harkins (Post 106997942)
That movie changed the meaning of the term "free world" for me forever haha.


Haha

"Everyboby in the 313 put your mutha fuckin hands up a follow me!"

PIG DESTROYER 04/26/12 01:25 PM

oh come on! I barely post (other than this thread).

And no, I'm not trying to be an asshole, just sharing my thoughts- you know, like everyone is doing. sorry, I didn't realize this was a "let's all talk about how much we love our government!" thread. I'll fall in line next time and blindly agree with the populace.

MonopolyMan 04/26/12 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIG DESTROYER (Post 106979122)
Tate, comparing his job to a 9-5 job is apples to oranges and that's the point. I apply for a job and 1 or 2 bosses hire me. He applied for a job and millions of people hired him. That puts him at a much higher standard and I expect him to do more, as we ALL should. Random dude at a job doesn't deliver on what he promised, his direct bosses care. President of the United States doesn't deliver on what he promised, the ENTIRE WORLD is affected. Again, this goes for ALL presidents. Get off the TV and get on the job until it's goddamned done.

at least there is one person in here with half a brain. Cheers!:beerbros:

PIG DESTROYER 04/26/12 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 106996562)
The numbers come from the CBO, which is non-partisan, and not a media entity.


But that ignores a large portion of what his job is ... which is what I was trying to point out.


Depends on what the employees' job is -- an outside salesman having a few beers while trying to talk someone into buying something, is doing his job ... even though to an outside eye it looks like he's slacking off. The President going on TV in an effort to continue his agenda, is a part of his job.


This would make sense if we were a monarchy and one man could make all the decisions ... however, in our political system it doesn't work that way. And one of the ways to get your agenda accomplished is to sell it to the populace.

yea, I guess I just don't like that so much of the president's job is to sell himself as a product. There's nothing I can do about it and it won't change. That's just my opinion. I've never liked it and will continue to not like it no matter who is in office.

As for the chart, honestly, it's hard to know what's real anymore. I did a goole image search for "obama vs bush deficit" and nearly every one of the charts other than the one you posted show Obama to be much worse than Bush, with spending/deficit going WAY up after he was elected. I honestly don't know what is true anymore, but tend to side with what I see more, and what holds true to an administration I think we can all agree is a little bit spend-happy.

But I'll let this die, we both have better things to do than argue about politics online. I've learned this before (yet continue to fall into the trap) that you never accomplish anything talking about politics- people are going to continue believing what they feel is true, and the opposing side will see the exact same fact and feel it means something different. My mom always told me to never talk about politics with friends- she was right.

circasurprise90 04/26/12 01:58 PM

heres what gov. handouts do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kGPdxkofo

jonny storm 04/26/12 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrperson13 (Post 106976512)
I am sorry, but the statement that "few even realized how bad the economic situation was until after he was in office"....is a flat out lie. Several economists, politicians, and well-informed citizens knew exactly how bad things were. Ron Paul was one them. Also, I'm sorry to inform you that despite what CNN/MSNBC may have told you, the economy has not been on a steady increase for years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying everything is Obama's fault, and I recognize that he inherited a shitstorm that was going to take years to fix.

As someone who voted for him, it my perception that he is doing absolutely nothing to reverse any of the horrendous policies/trends started under the Bush administration.

I agree with you mrperson13 - I believed the promised he made, bought into the hype and Obamas charisma. Everyone thought he would be the saviour of the USA .It'a SAD to see he is trying to do it all by himself. Push rules through without America wanting it done. Like Obamacare. The majority of Americans don't want it because they are the ones paying taxes into this and the people abusing the system are going to get more for free. I am not sayin some people deserve assistance. But the majority are using the Gov for everything. And Obama thinks it's okay. Any civil person knows that is wrong. Just wish people would look into this more and not just jump on the Obama wagon becasue everyone else is. That is all.

jonny storm 04/26/12 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 106996562)
The numbers come from the CBO, which is non-partisan, and not a media entity.


But that ignores a large portion of what his job is ... which is what I was trying to point out.


Depends on what the employees' job is -- an outside salesman having a few beers while trying to talk someone into buying something, is doing his job ... even though to an outside eye it looks like he's slacking off. The President going on TV in an effort to continue his agenda, is a part of his job.


This would make sense if we were a monarchy and one man could make all the decisions ... however, in our political system it doesn't work that way. And one of the ways to get your agenda accomplished is to sell it to the populace.

Exactly

jonny storm 04/26/12 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by circasurprise90 (Post 107004912)
heres what gov. handouts do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2kGPdxkofo

Wow, powerful video.

jonny storm 04/26/12 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioboxer27 (Post 106986342)
this makes me laugh

It is pretty funny.

devonhurt 04/27/12 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny storm (Post 107047302)
I agree with you mrperson13 - I believed the promised he made, bought into the hype and Obamas charisma. Everyone thought he would be the saviour of the USA .It'a SAD to see he is trying to do it all by himself. Push rules through without America wanting it done. Like Obamacare. The majority of Americans don't want it because they are the ones paying taxes into this and the people abusing the system are going to get more for free. I am not sayin some people deserve assistance. But the majority are using the Gov for everything. And Obama thinks it's okay. Any civil person knows that is wrong. Just wish people would look into this more and not just jump on the Obama wagon becasue everyone else is. That is all.


"Obamacare" was a compromise with the republicans. It's not ideal, but it's 1000 times better than what we had. Romney instituted a similar system in my home state (MA), years before Obama's plan was put in place, and it works pretty well. But because a democratic president proposed it for the country, republicans demonized it. Also, what do you mean by "the majority are using the government for everything?" It's a semi-privatized system. Everyone pays into it, but it provides subsidized, cheaper options for people who can't afford it otherwise. What's wrong with that? And if you are talking about people on unemployment/welfare, you're just dead wrong. America pays out the least amount of welfare and unemployment in the developed world, and its not even close. The period that American citizens are eligible to collect unemployment is, on average, half the amount of time of other developed countries.

cityian 04/27/12 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 106987072)
The person who can make a courageous step towards crushing the war on drugs gets my vote.

I hope Obama isn't on your list.

Holly HoX! 04/27/12 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cityian (Post 107059792)
I hope Obama isn't on your list.


The only living politican I know who would fall in that category is Ron Paul. And although I love some things about him, and I'm a supporter, it doesn't mean I'm going to vote for him.

No one speaks out about it because they are afraid of being shunned. Well fuck that. Politicians are pussies so it doesn't surprise me. I wish we could vote for Clinton again.

kbomb001 04/27/12 02:50 PM

I enjoyed this video. I pray the right guy is elected next.

annasmith 04/27/12 10:57 PM

Oh geez! It appears as though Democrat and Republican politicians never see eye-to-eye on anything. But now, President Obama and Mitt Romney both agreed that the rate for Stafford school loans should not go up. But Congress may still not be purchasing it, at the cost of the nation's college students.I've read it in this article: Obama schools young on student loan hike

ghsNICK! 04/29/12 01:48 AM

What a fucking joke.