AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Craig Owens Tips UTG Off ... Chiodos Reunion Speculation Ramps Up? (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2724632)

jjnunn118 04/26/12 02:39 PM

Wow... I had no clue this was that big of a deal but BOTH Craig Owens and Chiodos are trending nationwide on Twitter

Drew Beringer 04/26/12 02:40 PM

gotta admit, even though the "let's do this" line was cheesy, when "The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined" kick in, I got chills. nice touch. excited

Drew Beringer 04/26/12 02:42 PM

people forget that Bone Palace Ballet debuted at no. 5 on the Billboard. They are a big deal.

Ricketts 04/26/12 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 107015032)
people forget that Bone Palace Ballet debuted at no. 5 on the Billboard. They are a big deal.

That's why it scares me that they didn't refer to it in the video. I really hope this is a proper reunion and not just a tour on All's Well.

Thursdaysox 04/26/12 02:46 PM

I don't even care anymore. Really.

TenSpeed 04/26/12 02:46 PM

HOLY FUCK THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

is what i would have said like two years ago. but still stoked none the less.

kemppettyjohn 04/26/12 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario57 (Post 107014622)
meh, i've never really been a fan of the first two albums but i don't mind hearing The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle) or even Thermacare live again. I hope they don't pull a Taking Back Sunday and forget completely about Illuminaudio, i loved it.

Except New Again was on a whole different level of bad than Illuminaudio.

Drew Beringer 04/26/12 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricketts (Post 107015202)
That's why it scares me that they didn't refer to it in the video. I really hope this is a proper reunion and not just a tour on All's Well.

guess we'll see. I figured they only used that song from All's Well because it's kind of a play on best friends getting back together

Mario57 04/26/12 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kemppettyjohn (Post 107015432)
Except New Again was on a whole different level of bad than Illuminaudio.

:shrug: still think it was way better than the last album

Theseventhson 04/26/12 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mario57 (Post 107014622)
meh, i've never really been a fan of the first two albums but i don't mind hearing The Undertaker's Thirst for Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle) or even Thermacare live again. I hope they don't pull a Taking Back Sunday and forget completely about Illuminaudio, i loved it.

They still play songs from all their albums...

Jake Jenkins 04/26/12 02:50 PM

illuminaudio was far and away their best album. oh well.

Ricketts 04/26/12 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 107015482)
guess we'll see. I figured they only used that song from All's Well because it's kind of a play on best friends getting back together

Yknow what? I kind of feel like a twat now. That's exactly what they were doing and I'm just a shitdick. Disregard my presence, please.

brent_ster 04/26/12 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateFoundGlory (Post 107003982)
Illuminaudio was amazing, not sure why it's so looked down on.

80% of there fan base was Craig Owens fangirls/fanboys that's why.

GrouchOmArx 04/26/12 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew Beringer (Post 107014912)
gotta admit, even though the "let's do this" line was cheesy, when "The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined" kick in, I got chills. nice touch. excited


I got chills too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best news I've heard in YEARS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rawspinner 04/26/12 02:59 PM

Anyone know when that film is coming out?