AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Gaslight Anthem 7" Pre-Order (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2726162)

Jason Tate 04/27/12 11:48 AM

The Gaslight Anthem 7" Pre-Order
 
You can pre-order The Gaslight Anthem 7" single on Amazon -- also, the new single looks to hit digital outlets on May 8th. ShopRadioCast has the single up for purchase here, and Interpunk's got it here.

Update: We've found out through ShopRadioCast that the 7" is limited to 2,000 copies overall. - TN

CluckyB 04/27/12 11:54 AM

$11.29 for a single?

I'm gonna wait for some official gaslight info on this one. Seems like its probably just someone trying to turn a big profit.

Jason Tate 04/27/12 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CluckyB (Post 107068952)
$11.29 for a single?

I'm gonna wait for some official gaslight info on this one. Seems like its probably just someone trying to turn a big profit.

Nah, it's Amazon. Odds are the price for it drops ... all their vinyl pre-orders are usually higher than they end up being.

Blink2226 04/27/12 12:01 PM

how many are being released?

zachff 04/27/12 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 107069092)
Nah, it's Amazon. Odds are the price for it drops ... all their vinyl pre-orders are usually higher than they end up being.

Do you think there will be a different one set up through S1D? I guess I can just pick up both.

Jason Tate 04/27/12 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zachff (Post 107069772)
Do you think there will be a different one set up through S1D? I guess I can just pick up both.

:shrug:

I dunno if S1D will have anything to do with this release at all ... can't see why they would. This is all I've seen so far ... was checking to see if they put a clip up of the new single yet.

zachff 04/27/12 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 107069832)
:shrug:

I dunno if S1D will have anything to do with this release at all ... can't see why they would. This is all I've seen so far ... was checking to see if they put a clip up of the new single yet.

Yeah I suppose that was just wishful thinking/a momentary lapse in memory forgetting they're on Mercury now.

Either way, preordered.

trolland10 04/27/12 12:18 PM

rolling stone is gonna be streaming it monday at 2:30 PM est also

prefix-core 04/27/12 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 107069832)
:shrug:

I dunno if S1D will have anything to do with this release at all ... can't see why they would. This is all I've seen so far ... was checking to see if they put a clip up of the new single yet.


Quote:

Originally Posted by zachff (Post 107070022)
Yeah I suppose that was just wishful thinking/a momentary lapse in memory forgetting they're on Mercury now.


To be fair, sometimes bands will release 7-inches, singles, etc. on vinyl through a label outside of their major label (e.g., A.F.I. releasing their vinyl through Adeline, Rise Against releasing 7-inches on Fat still). But in this case it does look like Mercury will be releasing the single for this one. Doubt they'd do a different pressing through another source.

crutchfield 04/27/12 12:28 PM

Pulled the trigger so hard on this.

Jason Tate 04/27/12 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trolland10 (Post 107070632)
rolling stone is gonna be streaming it tomorrow at 2:30 PM est also

Tomorrow? Not Monday?

trolland10 04/27/12 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 107071182)
Tomorrow? Not Monday?

oops, typo. monday

plns 04/27/12 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trolland10 (Post 107071912)
oops, typo. monday

God damn you.

zachff 04/27/12 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Tate (Post 107071182)
Tomorrow? Not Monday?


Quote:

Originally Posted by trolland10 (Post 107070632)
rolling stone is gonna be streaming it monday at 2:30 PM est also


Quote:

Originally Posted by trolland10 (Post 107071912)
oops, typo. monday


Lesson learned: Never trust a user named trolland

LivingTheLyrics 04/27/12 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zachff (Post 107072092)
Lesson learned: Never trust a user named trolland


Lolololol