AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Go Radio Tour Update (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2728522)

Jason Tate 04/30/12 09:21 AM

Go Radio Tour Update

A video tour update from Go Radio can be seen here.

Submitted by lp670sv

lp670sv 04/30/12 09:36 AM

Great band. Video made by Matt Burke, a great photographer.

herestoyoufla 04/30/12 09:37 AM

Hell yeah. Great video. Good plug for Matt too.

guitarguy211 04/30/12 09:45 AM

Nice video. Went on Friday, and the show was so good. This Providence and Go Radio especially ruled the night.

MattBurkePhoto 04/30/12 09:49 AM

whoa, this is so awesome. Thanks for posting this!

HeyItsAllyssa 04/30/12 09:54 AM

Nice!

spezialk 04/30/12 11:18 AM

Remember that time at the April 1st show in West Chester when Alex fell off the stage riser, face planted in the crowd, then continued playing Lucky Street until the bridge when he hopped back on stage? Man, how THAT didn't make the video I'm not sure! It was funny, then an oh-shit moment, then a fuckyea moment all wrapped into one!

lp670sv 04/30/12 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spezialk (Post 107232022)
Remember that time at the April 1st show in West Chester when Alex fell off the stage riser, face planted in the crowd, then continued playing Lucky Street until the bridge when he hopped back on stage? Man, how THAT didn't make the video I'm not sure! It was funny, then an oh-shit moment, then a fuckyea moment all wrapped into one!

Matt (the photographer who made the video, not the bass player) didn't join this tour until I believe the Tallahassee date, but definitely not till after that took place So that's why it's not in the video

spezialk 04/30/12 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lp670sv (Post 107234612)
Matt (the photographer who made the video, not the bass player) didn't join this tour until I believe the Tallahassee date, but definitely not till after that took place So that's why it's not in the video

Fair enough.. figured that'd might be the cause. The video on YouTube from that night is weirdly awesome.. just with how it all played out. The look on Jason and Matt's faces were full of concern, but no one stopped jamming and the initial fall seemed almost to be in slowmo. 30 seconds later, Alex is back on stage to finish the song/set.

lp670sv 04/30/12 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spezialk (Post 107234922)
Fair enough.. figured that'd might be the cause. The video on YouTube from that night is weirdly awesome.. just with how it all played out. The look on Jason and Matt's faces were full of concern, but no one stopped jamming and the initial fall seemed almost to be in slowmo. 30 seconds later, Alex is back on stage to finish the song/set.

The girl that kept roughing up his hair before he got back on stage and like patting him down made me super uncomfortable for him.

spezialk 04/30/12 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lp670sv (Post 107235212)
The girl that kept roughing up his hair before he got back on stage and like patting him down made me super uncomfortable for him.

Yea, I remember watching that in the replay.. she was acting very strange as soon as he stood up and my first thought was one of uncomforrtablness as well. "Thankfully," I got to see exactly what happened via the video since I was near the brick wall getting some shots of the band as well.

Jared Luttrell 04/30/12 12:20 PM

So stoked for the new Go Radio album, Jason can do no wrong.

GoRadio 04/30/12 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jared Luttrell (Post 107237672)
So stoked for the new Go Radio album, Jason can do no wrong.

Yep, this pretty much sums up my feelings toward Close the Distance.

Going to be fantastic.