AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  New Sigur Rós Song (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2728612)

Jason Tate 04/30/12 09:46 AM

New Sigur Rós Song
 
Sigur Rós' new song called "Varúđ" - can be heard in the replies.

Jason Tate 04/30/12 09:47 AM


HazeLitRise 04/30/12 09:51 AM

I have emotions. All of them.

georgedcc 04/30/12 09:52 AM

This album is spectacular. I was expecting it to sound like Med Sud crossed with Jonsi's solo stuff, but it is a complete left-turn. Brilliant.

Nick Hull 04/30/12 09:53 AM

sometimes, music is art.

Java Nick 04/30/12 09:54 AM

Correction - this is actually "Ekki Múkk", which was released a few weeks ago.

doyouhas? 04/30/12 09:59 AM

Yeah, they have a new song, but this isn't it.

tonethehero 04/30/12 10:01 AM

Their new album is fucking incredible. Can't wait to preorder the shit out of it.

FUCKDIRTYWIPES 04/30/12 10:03 AM

easily my favorite off the album. Probably my favorite song so far this year.

InaGreendase 04/30/12 10:07 AM

Album is great. GREAT.

mattisrawrock 04/30/12 10:07 AM

beautiful

nickstetina 04/30/12 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonethehero (Post 107226322)
Their new album is fucking incredible. Can't wait to preorder the shit out of it.

Lol. Me too. Vinyl please.

Hagysaurus Rex 04/30/12 10:29 AM

Holy awesome, batman.

Hagysaurus Rex 04/30/12 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonethehero (Post 107226322)
Their new album is fucking incredible. Can't wait to preorder the shit out of it.

Dude. Dat Vinyl. I would preorder that all day, if you know what I mean.

Chris Collum 04/30/12 10:34 AM

This my favorite off of Valtari, for sure.

tonethehero 04/30/12 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickstetina (Post 107227032)
Lol. Me too. Vinyl please.


Amazon have preorders of the album on vinyl up already!

tonethehero 04/30/12 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hagysaurus Rex (Post 107228202)
Dude. Dat Vinyl. I would preorder that all day, if you know what I mean.


I know exactly what you mean! i'm waiting for their preorders with exclusive bitchin merchandise haha i do believe that amazon just has the vinyl for preorder as well.

syntax omitted 04/30/12 11:16 AM

Absolutely amazing. I'm seeing them this July and it will be life changing.

presdaddy 04/30/12 12:36 PM

Found it here: http://hypem.com/track/1ksyb/Var%C3%...B0+-+Sigur+Ros

Keep in mind that it's a radio edit.

NickHTL 04/30/12 01:43 PM

I rubbed my nuts to this. REAL hard.

davefalcone777 04/30/12 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonethehero (Post 107228772)
Amazon have preorders of the album on vinyl up already!

I'm holding out to see if Sigur Ros has their own cool deluxe packages.

Java Nick 04/30/12 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by presdaddy (Post 107239192)
Found it here: http://hypem.com/track/1ksyb/Var%C3%...B0+-+Sigur+Ros

Keep in mind that it's a radio edit.

Awesome.

tonethehero 04/30/12 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davefalcone777 (Post 107247142)
I'm holding out to see if Sigur Ros has their own cool deluxe packages.


You and I both sir! I saw it on Amazon and thought, "ehhh I'll wait for their exclusive treats" haha

tonethehero 04/30/12 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syntax omitted (Post 107231722)
Absolutely amazing. I'm seeing them this July and it will be life changing.


This. Saw em at red rocks while they were just a four piece. I almost bawled my eyes out haha

ParkAvenue 04/30/12 08:17 PM

Fucking love that shit.

davefalcone777 04/30/12 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonethehero (Post 107252222)
You and I both sir! I saw it on Amazon and thought, "ehhh I'll wait for their exclusive treats" haha

Yea, I'm not paying $16 for shipping. Amazon it is!

Tambo88 04/30/12 08:36 PM

Didn't listen much to their last album, but am enjoying what I'm hearing so far from this.

kazuma_ootaro28 04/30/12 09:39 PM

That piano near the end. Very nice!