AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Ghost Inside Get What You Give Tracklisting (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2743522)

Thomas Nassiff 05/10/12 08:10 PM

The Ghost Inside Get What You Give Tracklisting
 
The Ghost Inside will release Get What You Give on June 19 via Epitaph Records. Check out the tracklisting below.

Tracklist
1. This Is What I Know About Sacrifice
2. Outlive
3. Engine 45
4. Slipping Away
5. The Great Unknown
6. Dark Horse
7. White Light
8. Thirty Three
9. Face Value
10. Deceiver
11. Test The Limits

UphillBothWays 05/10/12 08:22 PM

I'm fine with this, minus the Nickelback reference.

NateFoundGlory 05/10/12 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UphillBothWays (Post 107823572)
I'm fine with this, minus the Nickelback reference.


Bonus track: "Something in Your Mouth"?

Jake Denning 05/10/12 08:35 PM

This album is so damn good. SO GOOD. Everyone pre-order this.

Ashur 05/10/12 08:51 PM

Stoked to hear it.

bradsonemanband 05/10/12 08:56 PM

wooooooo!

cococrisp20 05/10/12 09:02 PM

Wish it was more than 11 songs, but hopefully the first track on this one isn't an instrumental like on Returners.

prospekt 05/10/12 09:14 PM

Single for this sucked. Hope it was the worst track off this album.

Gunwalls 05/10/12 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cococrisp20 (Post 107825542)
Wish it was more than 11 songs, but hopefully the first track on this one isn't an instrumental like on Returners.

How can you not like "Walk away from the world"? It sets such a great tone for the album.

bradsonemanband 05/10/12 09:50 PM

if this album has a bunch of boomers (the super low 808 drum sound) i will be stoked. haha

Jake Denning 05/10/12 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradsonemanband (Post 107827442)
if this album has a bunch of boomers (the super low 808 drum sound) i will be stoked. haha

There's a pretty memorable one!

ramomcferno 05/10/12 10:10 PM

Excited to check this out. I liked their previous work.

bradsonemanband 05/10/12 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake Denning (Post 107828032)
There's a pretty memorable one!

yessss! haha i'm even more excited for this album now.

njdevils327 05/10/12 11:30 PM



this?

johnnyferris 05/10/12 11:33 PM

So stoked! June 19th is a great day! This and Follow Your Bliss!

GetUpAndrew 05/11/12 01:40 AM

Pumped. Saw them live a month ago along with Parkway Drive and Confession and they pretty much killed it, I just can't wait to hear some new tunes.

StepsInADance 05/11/12 07:09 AM

I liked Returners for about a week and then it got super boring. Have the intention of checking this out, but I probably won't

ZachMadeMeOdd 05/11/12 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prospekt (Post 107826002)
Single for this sucked. Hope it was the worst track off this album.

Agreed, it was a pretty big letdown. They have the drummer from For the Fallen Dreams now and i'm really hoping he can hold up to how the old drummer played.

cococrisp20 05/11/12 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake Denning (Post 107828032)
There's a pretty memorable one!

better than between the lines?

Joey-Wan Kenobi 05/11/12 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njdevils327 (Post 107831732)


this?

haha, that's what I keep thinking too.

Gunwalls 05/11/12 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 107837842)
Agreed, it was a pretty big letdown. They have the drummer from For the Fallen Dreams now and i'm really hoping he can hold up to how the old drummer played.

This is also my biggest concern. There was something about KC's playing that helped this band sound different/better than a lot of other modern heavy bands. I'm hoping the switch doesn't result in a boring album.

Jake Denning 05/11/12 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunwalls (Post 107840052)
This is also my biggest concern. There was something about KC's playing that helped this band sound different/better than a lot of other modern heavy bands. I'm hoping the switch doesn't result in a boring album.

Don't get me wrong, KC is great, and we talk via twitter time to time, but Andrew's playing was great on this album.

ZachMadeMeOdd 05/11/12 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake Denning (Post 107842172)
Don't get me wrong, KC is great, and we talk via twitter time to time, but Andrew's playing was great on this album.

From what I know he left FTFD because of the direction the band was headed in, and wasn't interested in playing the bland breakdowns anymore. KC left some big shoes to fill. I won't pass judgement until I hear the album.

ZachMadeMeOdd 05/11/12 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunwalls (Post 107840052)
This is also my biggest concern. There was something about KC's playing that helped this band sound different/better than a lot of other modern heavy bands. I'm hoping the switch doesn't result in a boring album.

Agreed. Also, I saw you have Winter Solstice in your music list on here. I was almost certain me and a few of my friends were the only people on Earth that still spin that cd haha. Calibrate the Virrusssssssssss!

AbsentTruth 05/11/12 08:16 PM

Returners was awesome. I expect this to be sweet too but the first track they released really didn't hold my attention.

Gunwalls 05/13/12 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachMadeMeOdd (Post 107847082)
Agreed. Also, I saw you have Winter Solstice in your music list on here. I was almost certain me and a few of my friends were the only people on Earth that still spin that cd haha. Calibrate the Virrusssssssssss!


Fuck yeah dude! I havent updated that section since I made my profile. Perfect early 90's metalcore.

The_LUciferXXX 05/26/12 11:27 AM

I'm really digging the two new songs. I never imagined them using clean vocals, so I was really surprised to hear them in the new song. But I think they are done really well. Love it.