AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Lights' Daytrotter Sessions (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2748512)

Jason Tate 05/15/12 11:03 AM

Lights' Daytrotter Sessions
 
Lights' Daytrotter sessions are now up.

Ollie McKraut 05/15/12 11:46 AM

Who is Lights? Probably has a terrible voice and is pretty ugly. I don't even know who this person is, and I really don't care about her. At all. Can you tell?

Ferrari333SP 05/15/12 12:35 PM

So we have to pay $2 now to listen to it? Even though it says it's free?

dukenuk12 05/15/12 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ollie McKraut (Post 108009622)
Who is Lights? Probably has a terrible voice and is pretty ugly. I don't even know who this person is, and I really don't care about her. At all. Can you tell?

i can't tell if you're being ironic on both points but i find her super attractive with a great voice. haha. had her latest record on repeat the last week or so. good stuff.

Gerard_xD 05/15/12 01:43 PM

When I click on her name it takes me to Hit The Lights' artist profile.

Kyle Thrash 05/16/12 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerard_xD (Post 108015272)
When I click on her name it takes me to Hit The Lights' artist profile.


Happy accidents.

Gerard_xD 05/17/12 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manican sex (Post 108046462)
Happy accidents.

I would rather listen to Lights than Hit The Lights, and I'm not even that much of Lights fan, haha.

Kyle Thrash 05/17/12 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerard_xD (Post 108106372)
I would rather listen to Lights than Hit The Lights, and I'm not even that much of Lights fan, haha.


thats not funny...

Gerard_xD 05/19/12 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manican sex (Post 108126332)
thats not funny...

It was more a "lighten the mood cause this is a kinda unpopular opinion" haha than an "ololol this is a funny joke" haha.