AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Dr. Acula Stream Title Track (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2773752)

TriangularDuck 06/04/12 08:29 PM

I guess they're shitting out albums as fast as they can to get the fuck off Victory or something. Didn't their last album come out less than a year ago?

Not that they were ever good anyway...

wtfjaked 06/04/12 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkwayTom (Post 108895252)
Dr. Acula was a big guilty pleasure of mine for a long time. Since when did they turn into Bury Your Dead? I mean, they were never really that good, but this sounds absolutely nothing like them.

I thought it sounded like Bury Your Dead too. It's like a shitty version of a Bury your Dead song

jakemuscles 06/04/12 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ParkwayTom (Post 108895252)
Dr. Acula was a big guilty pleasure of mine for a long time. Since when did they turn into Bury Your Dead? I mean, they were never really that good, but this sounds absolutely nothing like them.


dude i used to rock beer pong massacre like no tomorrow. i also did a show with them when they were really popular before signing to victory. shit was off the roof.

new stuff is emmure garbage.

AbsentTruth 06/05/12 05:54 PM

This. Is. Fucking. Terrible.

Shoorty0690 06/06/12 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Journey408 (Post 108907082)
Slander was great, not feeling this new mature direction without a keyboardist/movie samples

Yea, the samples and keys are what made this band fun. Joey Simpson is in a new band Kissing Candice. They're pretty cool.

Shoorty0690 06/06/12 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfjaked (Post 108923242)
I thought it sounded like Bury Your Dead too. It's like a shitty version of a Bury your Dead song

You mean like when Myke Terry was in it shitty? hahaha

wtfjaked 06/06/12 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoorty0690 (Post 108985052)
You mean like when Myke Terry was in it shitty? hahaha

Lol exactly