AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Fozzy Announce New Album (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2786372)

Alex DiVincenzo 06/13/12 12:42 PM

Fozzy Announce New Album
 
Fozzy will release Sin and Bones on August 14 via Century Media Records.

prospekt 06/13/12 12:54 PM

I still don't understand why they brought Jericho back just to job out to CM Punk.

Guess his WWE return is over with this new album.

Alex DiVincenzo 06/13/12 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prospekt (Post 109334262)
I still don't understand why they brought Jericho back just to job out to CM Punk.

Guess his WWE return is over with this new album.

I'm sure there was an agreement that he could leave for touring commitments. He'll be back. Unfortunately he was just suspended for 30 days. Then he'll have to leave again in August for the Uproar Festival.

Uncalled Four 06/13/12 01:04 PM

Fozzy Shaxam

CrewysLane 06/13/12 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prospekt (Post 109334262)
I still don't understand why they brought Jericho back just to job out to CM Punk.

Guess his WWE return is over with this new album.

they brought him back because they needed someone to fill the void with NO ONE being as good of a heel as he is.

Journey408 06/13/12 02:03 PM

no care. go for the championship y2j!!!!!

red8ge 06/13/12 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prospekt (Post 109334262)
I still don't understand why they brought Jericho back just to job out to CM Punk.

Guess his WWE return is over with this new album.


Jericho loves putting people over. CM Punk needed to beat someone respected/legitimate.

ReidAR27 06/13/12 02:11 PM

They really botched his entire run since he came back. Those "end of the world" vignettes were some of the best I've seen but they ultimately made absolutely no sense because he didn't end up doing a damn thing. I respect him for putting over the younger guys but at the same time you have to maintain some level of credibility for those wins to mean anything.

Anyway.. Fozzy. Can't say I've ever listened to them.. Worth checking out or nay?

delvec19 06/13/12 02:20 PM

Stick to wrestling bro

StepBackLetGo 06/13/12 02:48 PM

Does anybody actually listen to this band?

SoundwaveUproar 06/13/12 03:23 PM

To Kill A Strangerrrrrr

Full Effect Ed 06/13/12 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex DiVincenzo (Post 109334692)
I'm sure there was an agreement that he could leave for touring commitments. He'll be back. Unfortunately he was just suspended for 30 days. Then he'll have to leave again in August for the Uproar Festival.


Fozzy's not playing the day of Summerslam. August 19th I believe? It was the first thing I noticed when the dates were announced.

Alex DiVincenzo 06/13/12 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Full Effect Ed (Post 109341022)
Fozzy's not playing the day of Summerslam. August 19th I believe? It was the first thing I noticed when the dates were announced.

Good catch! He'll probably get written out after that.

Full Effect Ed 06/13/12 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex DiVincenzo (Post 109341112)
Good catch! He'll probably get written out after that.


Let's be honest with one another, he hasn't done shit since his return...

billy_yo 06/13/12 04:35 PM

Jericho went to vince and asked to feud with punk. Jericho was planning on leaving after wrestlemania but ended up resigning until the fozzy tour starts