AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  Kevin Devine Live Videos (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2786392)

Thomas Nassiff 06/13/12 02:17 PM

Kevin Devine Live Videos

Head to the replies to check out some high-quality videos of Kevin Devine performing a few songs live.

Submitted by zack-182

Thomas Nassiff 06/13/12 02:17 PM

patpratt 06/13/12 02:37 PM

cool! these are great. love me some live kevin devine

phaynes1 06/13/12 02:45 PM

paging me

oh my god yes

uglystar03 06/13/12 02:51 PM

Holy disrespectful. Are kids always talking that loudly at shows? Shut the fuck up and watch the band. If you don't want to watch the band, go outside or something.

TheDillon 06/13/12 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uglystar03 (Post 109337202)
Holy disrespectful. Are kids always talking that loudly at shows? Shut the fuck up and watch the band. If you don't want to watch the band, go outside or something.

tell me about it... I went to see fun. play at house of blues in LA for a free show and so many people were talking while they played "the gambler". Once they finished the song Nate goes "well, we don't want to interrupt your conversations so we'll just play a couple more songs and get out of here"

Boywithacoin 06/13/12 03:23 PM

Quote:

One of my favorite videos ever of Kevin is where he's playing Tapdance. Seems to be from a few years ago. He starts playing it and the crowd is being loud as shit. Just ridiculously loud in the video to the point that its abrasive and annoying. He plays the song so fucking well and with such heart that by the end of it, the entire crowd is dead silent. Towards the end of the video you just hear the person with the camera go, "Holy shit."

It's awesome.

Holly HoX! 06/13/12 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boywithacoin (Post 109338262)
One of my favorite videos ever of Kevin is where he's playing Tapdance. Seems to be from a few years ago. He starts playing it and the crowd is being loud as shit. Just ridiculously loud in the video to the point that its abrasive and annoying. He plays the song so fucking well and with such heart that by the end of it, the entire crowd is dead silent. Towards the end of the video you just hear the person with the camera go, "Holy shit."

It's awesome.

Post it?

GNARgnarGnar 06/13/12 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly HoX! (Post 109339022)
Post it?

Yeah, I'd love to see this video

IceAge/HeatWave 06/13/12 04:43 PM

Quote:

for real. i saw him in Columbus back in March, and the crowd was terrible about talking. i think a lot fans at K Dev's more recent gigs are younger because of who he's been touring with recently (Say Anything, the Front Bottoms) and they really are obnoxious as hell.

loudasallgetout 06/13/12 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNARgnarGnar (Post 109339072)
Yeah, I'd love to see this video

Post It!

Tele72 06/13/12 05:09 PM

Seeing Kdev open for SA was my fourth time seeing him and he really gets better each time! I'm hoping the crowds will quiet down some when he's acoustic for the mewithoutYou tour:/

mka12992 06/13/12 05:16 PM

Is this the video you guys are talking about?

loveisdead 06/13/12 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mka12992 (Post 109341102)
Is this the video you guys are talking about?

Fits the description haha

He played at Quinnipiac my senior year with Minus the Bear. I got to talk to him very briefly after he performed and apologized for my shitty peers talking through his whole set. It's just such a disrespectful thing to do.

loudasallgetout 06/13/12 08:05 PM

That is pretty sweet.