AbsolutePunk.net

AbsolutePunk.net (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forum.php)
-  News (http://www.absolutepunk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
  -  The Dear Hunter Announces Solo Shows and Dates with Coheed (http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2841272)

Christian Wagner 08/02/12 09:01 PM

The Dear Hunter Announces Solo Shows and Dates with Coheed
 
The Dear Hunter has announced several solo shows and a few dates with Coheed and Cambria. You can view them in the replies.

Christian Wagner 08/02/12 09:02 PM

Tour DatesCasey Crescenzo - solo tour
Sep 25 Chicago, IL @ The Beat Kitchen
Oct 02 Ewing Township, NJ @ The College of NJ*
Oct 03 Vienna, VA @ Jammin Java
Oct 04 New York, NY @ Studio at Webster Hall

The Dear Hunter - (full band) w/ Coheed & Cambria
Sep 28 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Sep 29 Atlantic City, NJ @ House of Blues - Showboat

*Note: This show is open to students and their guests only.

njdevils327 08/02/12 09:05 PM

The dear hunter would be playing at my school the same day im going to a switchfoot concert... fuck life

alegnaanaconda 08/02/12 09:32 PM

Why aren't you guys coming to Philly?? :( We want you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nateisgame 08/02/12 09:37 PM

I keep messaging them saying that they can play a living room set at my house but they just. won't. reply!

dejadevilgod 08/02/12 09:39 PM

TDH never comes near me or even within a reasonable distance, dont know why i had any hopes on this post lol

Asthenia-182 08/02/12 09:42 PM

I keep messaging them saying that they can swing by my place for a few drinks and a nice chat (some sex) in my living room but they just. won't. reply!

phaynes1 08/02/12 09:50 PM

Damn. One of the groups I want to see most. Always seem to miss them.

SoundwaveUproar 08/02/12 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian Wagner (Post 111370662)
Tour DatesCasey Crescenzo - solo tour
Sep 25 Chicago, IL @ The Beat Kitchen
Oct 02 Ewing Township, NJ @ The College of NJ*
Oct 03 Vienna, VA @ Jammin Java
Oct 04 New York, NY @ Studio at Webster Hall

The Dear Hunter - (full band) w/ Coheed & Cambria
Sep 28 Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
Sep 29 Atlantic City, NJ @ House of Blues - Showboat

*Note: This show is open to students and their guests only.

Not to sound like a stalker, but you weren't at the red jumpsuit apparatus show tonight were you?

sargentlgfuad 08/03/12 04:07 AM

ugh Worcester. JUST COME TO BAWSTEN YA'LL

Christian Wagner 08/03/12 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundwaveUproar (Post 111372802)
Not to sound like a stalker, but you weren't at the red jumpsuit apparatus show tonight were you?

yea i was haha. i was with set it off. it was a very last minute decision after work hence being by myself for some of the night when they were busy.

Protested Hero 08/03/12 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sargentlgfuad (Post 111378672)
ugh Worcester. JUST COME TO BAWSTEN YA'LL


The Palladium is an awesome venue for this. Us Western Massers are sick of driving out to Boston, haha.

chokeychicken 08/03/12 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njdevils327 (Post 111370752)
The dear hunter would be playing at my school the same day im going to a switchfoot concert... fuck life

that is what you get for attending a switchfoot concert.

SoundwaveUproar 08/03/12 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian Wagner (Post 111379432)
yea i was haha. i was with set it off. it was a very last minute decision after work hence being by myself for some of the night when they were busy.

i was gonna say sup cause i said just decided to go alone too, but i wasnt sure if it was actually you haha

sargentlgfuad 08/03/12 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protested Hero (Post 111379662)
The Palladium is an awesome venue for this. Us Western Massers are sick of driving out to Boston, haha.

ugh, but but but but I don't have a car!